Back to MFP and looking for support =)

Options
Hey,

I just joined back after loosing like 35 pounds... I feel like I'm starting to slip into old habits ... stress eating ... too tired to fit in a workout after work etc.. I love the accountability of MFP and I think I need the structure ...Time to get back on track and keep loosing the weight I am looking for buddies !!! anyone who feels like they are backsliding or just really excited to do this 1st time around add me!!!

Ani =)

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm always happy to make new friends, and I will help you as much as possible.
  • jodik11
    jodik11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • mistyirene
    Options
    Add me friends are always welcome I have lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks
  • cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... :flowerforyou:
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone. I'm on here daily and love motivating my friends!! :happy:
  • hollydetra
    hollydetra Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Here for you! Way to go, noticing some habits coming back and deciding to make a change :) I too am back and looking for some motivating friends that need some motivation back. Feel free to add me!
  • karinwillrock40
    karinwillrock40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I'm trying to develop some better habits, and I'm also back to MFP after straying for months.
  • bystander1943
    bystander1943 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly halfway to my goal, and feeling things slip a little. So I could be your 'conscience' if you could do the same for me.
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I could use the support and accountability too...i will add you!! We can do this!! :)