rejoining looking for support

Back to MFP after 6 months. Broke my leg in 2 places and I am finally back to where I can start exercising again. Originally lost 30, gained 15 back after my accident and would like some great support to help remotivate me.

Replies

• RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    You can add me if you like. I log daily (usually more than once). I try to be motivational and supportive of my MFP friends. I also have an open food diary.
  • Feel free to add me as well. I just came back after like a year or so hiatus. I'm sorry to hear about your injury but I'm glad you've healed and I commend you for getting back on the wagon! It's not easy especially after an injury. Good luck and feel free to message me anytime. I log in a few times everyday.
  • Alisonsapp
    Alisonsapp Posts: 4 Member
    I'm looking for someone to keep me accountable, and chat with too - Ive been doing MFP for about a month, and have lost about 4lbs so far.
    My hard days are actually the days I exercise, because I get hungry and then want to eat my extra calories I've *earned*, which kinda defeats the purpose of exercising to lose weight!

I want to lose about another 12lbs/6kgs I think.

I have found it helps if I enter my foods for the day on here before I eat them, because then I know how much I have left for the end of the day, but I'm still figuring out what the best foods to eat are!