fitbit

Options
Yay I bought myself a late Valentines present ,,, I bought a fitbit one at bestbuy :bigsmile:

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I'm thinking of purchasing one really soon myself.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    That is great. Hubby got me one for my birthday, though we haven't received it yet. I can't wait to get mine!
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and love it. It's really neat to see how my activity levels change throughout the day. The sleep tracker is also nice. I don't toss and turn nearly as much as I thought I did.

You can add me as a friend on fitbit (and here too if you want). http://www.fitbit.com/user/23ZRKV
  • how much are they and do they really work ? I seen them on The Doctors Show as well:smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    they cost 99,95 on the fitbit site and free shipping or you can go to bestbuy and pay 99,95 and not have to wait for it to arrive .... so far it works great but this is the 1st day of using it
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've had the Fitbit for a year and LOVE it. Feel totally naked when I leave it at home.

I just bought my husband the Fitbit Zip for Valentine's Day. $51 on Amazon and the only difference is it's shape and the Zip doesn't track stairs climbed or sleep. Totally worth saving the money if you're not interested in those two things.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I often look to see my activity and try to reach my goals!
  • lovetoruninNC
    Options
    Have had mine since July, love it!