Please help me make a plan!!

Options
I need a workout plan. I have been doing Insanity for 3 weeks but my knees and legs are killing me. I want to add weight training into my routine. I have dumbbells 5-35lbs. I also have a weight bench with weights but I am really intimidated by it. Can someone please help me come up with a plan on what exercises to do and when to do them? My goal is to lose weight and build muscle. I am 4'11, 138lbs. I have done p90x before but I HATE Tony Horton so I really dont want to do it again:) Thanks for any advice!!!

Replies

• karinwillrock40
    karinwillrock40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have the workout trainer app for my iphone- I haven't used it yet (still lacking a bit of motivation), but it has lots of different workouts for home/gym, with or w/o equipment, etc. It even has many different time options. Also, I have found several workout plans on Pinterest.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I did not even think about using the apps for workouts:)
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    A website called SparkPeople will generate workout plans for you. All you have to do is answer questions about your goals and the equipment available to you, and it will give you workouts using that equipment.