Im new to fittness pal

Options
Hi my name is Betts and I m new to this site and thus far its been very helpful. I am a nurse and it is hard to eat right at work

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like some support!
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • emmasophia
    emmasophia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am a nurse and completly agree about eating right while at work. Good luck
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm an IT Director at a hospital and I know how hectic nurse's schedules can be!
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you can add me.. I'm a principal at an elementary school.. and I know what you mean.. so much food, particularly chocolate :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site ...... wishing you much success in your healthy lifestyle ... feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • Roxyann
    Options
    Hello I am Roxyann. Glad to see you here. I know its hard to start a diet and think no one is on your side. We are all here to give you as must support as we can. Here I 3 things I live by.

Just hold out your hand and say ok I am ready to take this weight off.
    Now say I belive in myself
    Now say I can do this.

I maybe slow at it, but I have taken off 20 pounds in 9 months. I join 2 year ago, but was not really ready. Something kicked in than I found myself back here looking for help. Everyone here is great and I love checking in everyday. Please feel free to add me as a freind.