want to wrkout so bad but exhausted

Options
I need to and WANT to workout sooooo incredibly bad because I drank a lot of empty calories last night as well as eating not so healthy this weekend. ...but I am sooooo tired. I have had no time to sleep well i have been running around with things I need to get done ALL weekend

What can i do to energize or wake up!?

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    EmergenC works really well for me, or 5 Hour Energy shots are good too. No jitters with either, but I prefer the 1rst choice for all the vitamens in it.
  • hannah_lin
    hannah_lin Posts: 54
    Options
    Think of how good it will feel to post a workout on here. Do something easy like stretching to get the blood flow going. Maybe take a walk at the mall or park so you can just burn a few cals if you really feel like the gym is too hardcore for you. Drink a lot of water and maybe a coffee?
    Good luck! :)
  • Ivylysse
    Ivylysse Posts: 5
    Options
    If you're tired & hungover, you may wish to consider just going for a leisurely walk. It will still burn calories but won't be as hard on your body as say, mountain biking, aerobics or roller blading. If you overdo it today, tomorrow might be rough. Also, if you're dehydrated from the night before, exercise will be hard on your body and you might get sick. It might be a good to do a low-impact low-level calorie burn for one day :) Then you will be back in condition for a good workout tomorrow :)
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i would drink emergen-c or some tea (for just a little caffeine), wait a little bit, then do a long warm-up such as stretching, leisurely walking, or marching in place. you may feel more ready to work-out by then. if not, try to push through just 10 minutes and see how far you get.
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    I'd rest up, eat healthy (of course), drink lots of water, and plan on having an intense workout the next day...my 2 cents :o]
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!