Help me pick a good workout DVD

Options
I am so out of shape since it's winter and I can't get out as much (thank you, Canadian winter...) I have 30 day shred but looking for something else since it's gotten kind of boring. Help me out!

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You could check out the workouts on youtube for free. I am currently doing JM 6week 6pack and will be starting week 4 level 2 tomorrow. I also like JM banish fat, boost metabolism and yoga meltdown dvd's. They can be found on youtube or your local library.

Many others like Biggest Loser and Zumba. I haven't tried either, but they are popular.
  • mnharrington
    mnharrington Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper has some great ones and if you buy them from his website they are usually much cheaper than in the stores. His kettlebell workouts are awesome.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You could check out the workouts on youtube for free.

This!! Try out some free one on youtube until you find what you like before buying!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    If you can get it, I highly suggest Jillian Michael's Body Revolution set.
    It takes you from a beginner level to... well you can read up on the reviews.
    :)
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has great workout videos, I rotate them so I dont get bored, there are beginner all the way up to insanity type ones to choose from
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    Jillian micheals 'extreme shed & shred' is good.. First day was tough but yesterday found myself enjoyin the challange
  • michigal81
    Options
    If you really want a challenge, you could try Insanity. It's the hardest program I've ever done and has given me great results.
  • valpipkin
    valpipkin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Body Revolution tomorrow. Crunchybubble, have had good results? I've been doing Turbo Fire and Insanity, but my knees are killing me. I'm excited about body revolution, I just hope the results are good!