Almost 30 lbs lost Progress Pics

Options
nastia19
nastia19 Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone!
I thought it would be awesome to update you guys on my progress, as it is an inspiration to others and to myself. Here is a link to story:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/830442-19-lbs-lost-results-so-far-pic
SW:174 lbs
GW:130 lbs
CW: 145 lbs
The new pics were taken on February 13th, 2012. Starting pic was taken 10/7/12 @ 174 lbs, mid-progress on 12/18/12 @ 155 lbs

A5603FC0-7C3F-4B1B-8B54-CDB81D7524F6-18254-00001000AF31E673.jpg

E28CCEE2-C2B2-48E0-A18C-CB67B45DC8C8-9060-000009766DDCF795_zps457fd9e3.jpg

D3B67135-4520-4EEB-8E7D-7FB34E569D81-9060-000009767023E163_zps16edc8f9.jpg

Wish you all success!!!

Replies

• Proyecto_AN
    Options
    congrats!
  • mamalaluna
    mamalaluna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ronniegirl81
    ronniegirl81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have a similar goal to yours. Started in Dec. Do you thing its important to eat you cals back?
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Looking good - you've got a great hourglass figure.
  • jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    well done..... u must be trilled with your progress so far, keep up the good work...
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....Great job
  • Kyarama
    Kyarama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You did a great job. Your progress is obviously remarkable. Congratulations <3
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, Congrats!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! you have a great story! Inspirational!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    You look wonderful. Good job!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. There is no doubt you will hit your goal. Awesome work!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great!
  • nastia19
    Options
    You look great! I have a similar goal to yours. Started in Dec. Do you thing its important to eat you cals back?

Thank you! I am eating 1200 calories a day, on my usual good days and I dont eat back the exercised calories, mostly because I feel pretty satisfied with the foods I choose. On most days of the week I try to eat as clean as possible, drink a lot of water, and limit sodium intake. If I eat mostly veggies, fruit, and whole grains, I feel very satisfied at 1200, as those foods are very low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber. I also take women's multivitamins, calcium, and fish oil supplements to make sure I get everything, since I am still fully breastfeeding my 5 month old son.

If I eat high calorie foods with high sodium content, and white carbs, it creates a hungry monster, if I eat 2,000 calories, it won't satisfy me...I also feel blah...and lazy...once I even got a headache. All because clean eating makes you very sensitive to those foods.

Hope that helps! If you need more info, add me as a friend, and message me. I'd be happy to help!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And that dress was a great choice for you -- definitely shows of your perfect hourglass figure!
  • nastia19
    Options
    Thank you all for amazing words of encouragement!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh Wow! Your progress is a true inspiration it's just what I needed to the start of my week! :) Thank you for sharing!
  • nastia19
    Options
    Oh Wow! Your progress is a true inspiration it's just what I needed to the start of my week! :) Thank you for sharing!

I'm happy for you!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic - amazing difference. Well done on all your hard work.
  • cpinch73
    cpinch73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    well done! A real success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!