Fitness Blender 1000 calorie burn workout - mon 18th feb

Options
Right ok , I have been working out to quite a few of the fitness blender workouts ( YouTube) and felt like I had died trying to do the 1000 calorie burn workout but I really don't want to give up , I need to push myself and in the words of jillian micheal ` get used to being uncomfortable` lol . I'm planning on starting this tomorrow and continuing every other day . It's a great full body work out , so going to do as much as I can possibly bare ! Who is with me ? Search on you tube and take a look , makes you sweat just watching it !

When you are done ... enter the time you finished , calories burned , strengths and weaknesses .

Replies

• toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Nemochick69
    Options
    I've been doing insanity and I like it but I saw this and thought I'd try it so I will start tomorrow with you. :-).
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    I'll have to check this one out
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I just scanned through it. LOL...it LOOKS doable :tongue: All the moves are familiar to me. However, looks can be deceiving, and in this case, probably ARE!! I might have to try it! Thanks :happy:
  • toffee2013
    Options
    You have to do it 3/4 times through , each exercise . It's tough trust me , without stopping or skipping a round x
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Great stuff . X
  • alexisu96
    alexisu96 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Damn its 1.5 hrs. I work a looong day mondays. Will try this and see how far i get. Will wear my HRM to see how nany cals I really burn. Never heard of these workouts. Thanks!!

BTW. I hate burpees and they are there !
  • toffee2013
    Options
    I do as much as I can cuz my daughter has her nap whilst I'm doing it . X
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday.. when they say you get shaky, they aren't joking. I love when my body gets to that point cause I know if I keep pushing, my body will burn an insane amount of fat.

I hate burpees, I just substitute them.. as long as you keep moving, it's not a big deal.. and honestly, I am happy burning over 500 calories so I don't mind if I am at the lower end of that 1000 cal burn
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Yeah same here. I modify the moves rather than stopping . Like you said , as long as you keep moving .
  • Summergirl_88
    Options
    I 've been doing a few fitnessblender workouts recently, they're so good! I hadn't heard of this one before but will give it a try tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to substitute burpees for? I'm with you guys, HATE them!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump for later
  • 1jobean
    Options
    Bump
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    86 mins? How do you survive :O

I will try it, regardless.

But my god, that is a lot! :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    this looks interesting. I wont be able to tomorrow but will deff try it! thanks!
  • alexisu96
    alexisu96 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I 've been doing a few fitnessblender workouts recently, they're so good! I hadn't heard of this one before but will give it a try tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to substitute burpees for? I'm with you guys, HATE them!
    [/quotif if i didnt weight 218 i could handle burpees better. I will either do puships and planks or use my stepper and do cardio lunges.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Time : 46mins
    Calories: 497
    Strengths : stronger press ups ( had more strength in arms ) better endurance .
    Weaknesses: squats were weak , not deep enough . Burpees were tough due to existing back trouble .
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Tried this today, burned 914 calories. Pretty impressed with the workout, wasn't too tough.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    That's great . My daughter naps for about 30/40 mins , wish I had longer x
  • beloved0922
    beloved0922 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did it Friday and I am still sore :P