Can't stope eating this weekend

Options
Didn't lose any weight over the past 1.5 weeks, and basically said *$#@ it. :( I'm totally on an eating bender and don't feel like my stomach will ever be full. Gross, huh?

I've worked out really hard this weekend too, and can't believe that I'm currently throwing it all away so fast. I feel like crap about my eating being so out of control today.

This sucks...

Replies

• rhstyles
    rhstyles Posts: 36
    Options
    Don't know what to say.........other than I have been there, done that and felt the same way. It makes you sick (physically and mentally). You can get back on track though! You deserve it!!
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just do some extra excercise and you will be fine! Walking or Bike riding are a great way to burn calories.. Your hard work will pay off in the long run. Your body is just getting into the burning mode probably and it takes a little while to ramp up the metabolism. Don't Give Up!
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    Right there with you today!! Don't know what happened this weekend!! Feel really bad about it right now. I even exercised really hard too, and it didn't matter at all. All I've been doing is eating and can't stop!! Everybody falls off the wagon at some point. It's picking yourself up and move forward. Work really hard tomorrow and forget this ever happened :smile:
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    I had the same problem yesterday but change it with your next meal......you see the problem and realized it was a bad decision....but make a quick positive change....tell yourself no more today on the binging.....every time you are hungry the rest of the day grab a huge glass of water and maybe add some crystal light packets to it so its something other than water.

everyone has a bad day/weekend.......keep your head up and dont get down on yourself. stress isn't helpful with loosing weight

"nothing taste as good as skinny feels" its what i tell myself before i go rummage in the fridge or cabinets
  • mythicals
    mythicals Posts: 70
    Options
    Same thing happened here. I filled myself with gnu bars, cheesecake, bowls of cereal... just about everything in the kitchen.
    Just let it go and promise yourself to get back on track tomorrow. One day won't ruin your weight loss forever.
    Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and veggies the next day. :smile:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had that problem last weeked. I lost 6 lbs during the week. and managed to gain 4 of it back over just saturday and sunday! I was so upset with myself and could actually see and feel the extra weight back on my body.

so after beating myself up this week, I lost most of it again and had a great weekend! went a little over on sodium..but hey I cant complain. :)
  • Junisahn
    Junisahn Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to you all for your understanding and support. It's good to know I'm not the only one who does this, and that I can get back on board just like you all did.

I think I figured out my problem... I think it may be that TOM for me, though I'm such an idiot about it because I haven't had it since Dec 2008 - been pregnant and breastfeeding since then. That may explain why I haven't lost AT ALL in the past 1.5 weeks, even with all my effort. Also explains why I've been such a b*&#$ lately.... that's not my style...

Ugh - and I really DID completely binge the past two days because I was so fed up with not losing, and because I just didn't feel right - could never get full. Now I've taken what would have been a completely normal situation for some transient weight gain, and turned it into a REAL weight gain. ARGH!!!
  • drweist
    drweist Posts: 4
    Options
    Well, you worked out hard, now your body needs a break, don't be too hard on yourself... I'm so the same way. Sometimes I think "I deserve it", then wonder WHY do it deserve it? LOL! GOOD LUCK and keep up the good work (the workout work!) :)