Ladies, how many Cup sizes have you lost?

Options
I'm a 32G and wondering if I get to my gw what I might get down to.

Cup size before and after? Also sfw photos if you have any :)

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I've gone down 2 cups sizes (from D to B) and no where near my goal yet!!! Damn!!! Always the first place to lose weight. What is sfw?

x
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've gone down 2 cups sizes (from D to B) and no where near my goal yet!!! Damn!!! Always the first place to lose weight. What is sfw?

x

Safe for work :)

Haha boo, b,s a nice size though I think. I would love smaller boobs so I'm hoping they go down a lot!
  • calisunrise
    Options
    my breast haven't shrank so much, but i didn't lose a cup size.
    bra sizes aren't just about the letter.
    http://www.boosaurus.com/2012/03/why-wear-right-bra-size.html
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm probably useless at this since I never had large boobs to begin with. I was a C when I started losing weight, and now I'm down to a small B. I've lost 32 pounds. Then again, my body never meant for me to be large chested. They do feel a bit...deflated now though. And I'm only 19. I have another 20-30 to go...by then I'll be an AA! :sad:

I wish you the best of luck though! It does seem to be very random, from what I'd read on previous posts.
  • edencrannon
    edencrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    4 sizes down! But had a reduction :)))) xx sorry Hun had to write it xxxx
  • krsomma
    krsomma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i've lost 20lbs. went from triple d to a double d, 20 more lbs to go.Hope to get to a c-cup.Good luck
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i had a 38E when i was 230lbs,
    i have a 34G now at 175lbs ;)

i am backwards i guess. haha.
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    i had a 38E when i was 230lbs,
    i have a 34G now at 175lbs ;)

i am backwards i guess. haha.

That's awesome!
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    I'm probably useless at this since I never had large boobs to begin with. I was a C when I started losing weight, and now I'm down to a small B. I've lost 32 pounds. Then again, my body never meant for me to be large chested. They do feel a bit...deflated now though. And I'm only 19. I have another 20-30 to go...by then I'll be an AA! :sad:

I wish you the best of luck though! It does seem to be very random, from what I'd read on previous posts.

Youre Definatley right about it being random, just even by seeing the posts in this thread. 32 lbs is an amazing loss, I'm jealous
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options

My mother had a reduction not too long ago, did you find it helped your back at all? I've recently started getting really bad back pain.
  • edencrannon
    edencrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options

My mother had a reduction not too long ago, did you find it helped your back at all? I've recently started getting really bad back pain.
    It did sweetie! I was a 32gg maybe an H and was in pain couldn't wear a lot of things and they were awful and empty after having my child but now they are fab!!!! I had mine done on NHS as shoulder dips were unreal and pain bad, mine was end of Oct so still finding out what size I'm going to be but think I will end up an e cup!! But that's ok as I'm a size 14 and love my curves xxxx if I could say one thing it's go for it but have your family first darlin, they will grow back xxxx donna xxx
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You look pretty thin in your photos... so... realistically, I'm not sure how much weight you'd actually lose from your chest alone. As you seem to be naturally bigger breasted, you may not lose too much. I'm kind of in the same boat (not the thin part, but the naturally larger breasted part)... I lost about 20 pounds and went from a comfortable 36G to 36DDD/E. Which has been nice. I'm hoping to lose more and get down to a DD if possible - Crossing my fingers. :wink: Good luck!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    However much I weigh, and my weight has been much lower and higher than I am now, I remain a 34FF. But I had massive boobs from the age of about 12. If you have always had big boobs, chances are it is breast tissue that doesn't go anywhere. If your boobs grew with weight gain, is more likely to be fat and they will shrink.

As a silly anecdote, when I lost weight for my wedding a couple of years ago, (since put it back on and more!) a colleague looked at me confused one day and said "have your boobs grown". Nope, the rest of me had shrunk!
  • peas777
    Options
    Hmmmm .... I have to say for me my cup size reduction is the WORST thing about losing weight :(

I was a D cup and a year and 2 months on I'm hardly an AA :(:(
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Was 42E methinks.
    Now I'd swear its just 34C, but I just checked and its rather 34D, 34DD when the moon is right .
    Which explains why my newest 34C bra is giving me boobie muffin above the trim , shiet.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I started out at UK 36HH and am now about a UK 32G. That's about 5 cup sizes with about 40lb lost, so maybe one size every 8 lb?

Just to explain about the cup sizes, because I often see it misunderstood on these forums .... the cup size changes according to the band size. A "D" cup isn't a particular size. I think that because the cups and chest band are measured seperately, people imagine that a 36D is a band with two D cups attached. But actually, there's no such thing as a D cup without a band size. The cups on a 36D bra are the same as the larger cup size on the band below. So the cups on a 36D are the same as the cups on a 34E, a 32F, a 38C and a 40B. The 32F woman does not have bigger breasts than the 40B woman. She is just narrower beneath the bust.

That goes some way to explain how people can lose bust size without losing their cup size. Someone who has gone from a 40D to a 36D has actually gone down two cup sizes (i.e. has breasts that are two sizes smaller), even though both cup sizes are called "D".

It's complicated because UK and US and other regional sizing is different, and sometimes double letters are used for a full size up (why?) and different manufacturers seem to have different sizing. But I think that increasing the cup size in relation to the band size is fairly constant. I know I haven't explained it very well, but hopefully it makes some sort of sense!
  • annakommers
    annakommers Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'0 and at 154lbs i was a DD, now at 109lbs i'm a B. 3 cup sizes :(
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    None yet but I'm a DD now and would love to get down to a C.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    D to a B...sigh...

That is with a 22 lb weight loss. Lost 11 before joining here.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    no pics. :cry: