Biggest Loser Contest - 1/2 way Pic

Options
c325b607-16b1-4a27-8c18-a67fa383b58c_zps3eebf4e7.jpg

The pic from 2007 was my heaviest. I've probably lost over 50 pounds since then. However, this year I've lost 26 pounds after 6 weeks or so. Final weight-in is April 1st. 500 bucks goes to top winner by percentage weight loss. I'll do a before/after pic then from Jan 1 - April 1 of this year.

Replies

• NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see that $500 in your hand! Congrats, you look great!
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be getting the $500!
  • gymnjuice
    gymnjuice Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    From your lips to God's ears!!
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! you've come so far!!!
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Great work so far. Any thoughts on what your new goals are?
  • gymnjuice
    Options
    My goal for April 1 is 50 pounds lost since Jan. 1. That's just under 20% weight loss for the year. I'm just under 10% weight loss so far.
  • gymnjuice
    Options
    Open to any tips on how to win:)
  • gymnjuice
    Options
    c325b607-16b1-4a27-8c18-a67fa383b58c_zps3eebf4e7.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Good job! Congrats!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    YEEEAAAHH BBBUUUDDDYYY!!! Great job
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic!!!!
  • gymnjuice
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. Sadly I'm not in the top 3 at the midway weigh-in. Third place has 10.24% weight loss and I'm at 9.4%. I got to step it up if I'm going to win. First place is at 12%!!
  • gymnjuice
    Options
    In a couple of weeks I'm starting a 90 day weight loss challenge if anyone wants to join me. It's called BodyKey and is exciting! Tell me if you want info.
  • gymnjuice
    Options
    Anyone else in biggest loser contests? Any tips?
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi bcmguy! I am actually in a biggest loser contest at work and our final weigh in is also April 1st. I am actually in first place and have been since the beginning. I am suprised that I lasted 10 weeks in first place. I have so far lost 10.25% but the second place is at 9.48% and slowly catching up to me :( I was doing Insanity and only lost .2# in the last two weeks so I know I shouldnt have but I stopped Insanity for the next two weeks and all I am doing now is 1 - 1 1/2 hrs of cardio - walking and running on the treadmill. I'm hoping this will help me through my plateau. The good thing is the second place has only lost .8# in the last two weeks so I'm thinking she is at a plateau also. The winner will win $240, as there is only 4 of us in the contest but if I lose 20# total my boyfriend is giving me $500. I am now at 15.2#. Its going to be hard to make it to 20# but I'm going to try my best! Good Luck!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That is a major difference, great job, and hope you win!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!