I need some friends!

Options
Hiya,

So far managed to lose 34lbs on my own, using my fitness pal, but with no support from other dieters, now starting to struggle and need some support from someone who understands the cravings etc! I'd like another 22lbs off so it'll be 4 stone in total.

Does anyone fancy adding me a friend for mutual support and encouragement?

Gemma

Replies

• Christine61314
    Christine61314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello :) wow what a fantastic loss well done! I've sent a friend request
  • fatfighter1979
    fatfighter1979 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi gemmalouise!!
    congrats on your journey so far you have done brilliant!!
    i need some friends to hun, :O) ill pop you over a requst x:happy:
  • JemS_21
    JemS_21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    omg that's amazing!! well done!!! :)
  • petrahilton
    petrahilton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi well done so far ive sent you a friend request
  • tropicpalm
    tropicpalm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma:

Lovely name! Congratulations on your success so far. Today is my first day using myfitnesspal, but I have used other tracking programs in the past. I am starting anew with this site at the suggestion of my nurse practitioner. I would be happy to be supportive when you need it. Just knowing someone is there to be accountable to makes it easier to stick to something, doesn't it? :wink:

Cat
  • cazlillie1
    cazlillie1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats amazing!! Ive got about 20 pounds to lose too, this seems like a great site xx
    :smile:
  • NotThatEZ
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. Always active on here w/open diary. Besides, you doesn't want a bigger/stronger support group :)
  • lxoxo
    lxoxo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Gemma my name is Lisa I have just returned to my fitness pal, love it
  • jbus85
    jbus85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please I need some friends
  • catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP alone too. Lost 3 stone would love to make it 4. Sent a request.
    Feel free to add :)
  • dallnutt1958
    Options
    Great Job!!! I too need some friends to help me & encourage me to stay on my weight loss journey...been on here a while and haven't rec'd any friend request so I've left & returned...left and returned....Continue to keep your head up and continue the great job that you have been doing!!!
  • DominoTr
    DominoTr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done. I would love some new friends. I'm new to my fitness pal as well. Continue the great work. Very impressive.
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Job - Just sent you a request
  • Gemmalouse82
    Gemmalouse82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all so much - really didn't expect the response I've had to my plea!

Lots of motivation to keep me going there and lots of new Friends to help out and encourage.

Thank you all again. xxx