Where art thou Zumba?

Options
Trying to track my exercise but cannot find ZUMBA.. Please could someone who knows what they're doing add it for me? That would be fantastic!

Replies

• sschaaf56
    sschaaf56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We (my buddies and I) log our zumba under "dance" works out pretty close
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes and if they have aerobic dance you can use that as well. The other suggestion I have is getting a heart rate monitor. (Amazon has great prices and I like my New Balance Chest Strap N4) and track it manually yourself. :0 Good luck!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I agree with the HEart Rate Monitor.. I bought one myself..its more accurate than the calories they suggest...
    I'm doing Hip Hop Abs..and it makes life much more simple, and for me I know what I'm actually burning which to me is better than an estimate...
    I found mine in a local sports store..but online is an option also.
    Good Luck :)
  • janesworld
    Options
    MFP needs to update their exercise list. There are alot of other exercises that are missing from the list aside from Zumba. I googled: How many calories burned doing Zumba and I found a website that has a 'tool' to figure out calories burned doing just about any exercise out there. Then I manually entered into my exercises on MFP.
  • MrsMelissaBaker
    Options
    Thanks girls, hopefully they add it soon! So frustrating to know you have done an amazing workout only to get on here and find that you cant validate it. Zumba is my new best friend and I'll be doing it often. I jut wont be able to share it until they update their system. A heart rate monitor sounds good too! Thanks for that suggestion! I'm onto it!!

Loving the support on this site!
    Thanks and bless you all