Any nurses???

Options

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a nurse BUT! I wanted to say "Thank you" to all of you who are/have been/want to be. I'm a radiology technologist and if it wasn't for you amazing people I would go nuts. :) So.. Thank you for all that you do and keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • spammy4145
    spammy4145 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Pediatric nurse, night shift here! I still have no idea what day to track my food for. ha
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse. Med surg nights full time and long term care nights part time.
  • trb85
    trb85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Pediatric nurse, night shift here! I still have no idea what day to track my food for. ha

I have my diary broken up by time of day and not by meal. Midnight-6am, 6am-10am, 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm, 6pm-Midnight.
  • vpsorrels
    vpsorrels Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse 20+ years recently went to nights. Feel free to add me.
  • vpsorrels
    Options
    nurse here as well . Feel free to add me.
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me. I'm currently still student nurse :)
  • vpsorrels
    Options
    I'm a PCU/ICU night nurse. feel free to add me.
  • All_Out_Attack
    Options
    I'm a nurse, too! I usually work days, but sometimes nights. When I work nights, I just switch my whole eating schedule to match. ie eat "breakfast" whenever I wake up, and go from there. All of the chocolate and cookies and cakes and other food constantly laying around does make it hard, but I usually just eat a small amount and make sure I log it. Anything more and it wouldn't fit my macros.

I've given up trying to fit in exercise at work. Most of the time, I'm happy just to find time to pee or eat. I've made "dates" for myself for gym time in the evening. I take small, quick snacks for during the work day.

You guys can add me, too! :)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a nurse BUT! I wanted to say "Thank you" to all of you who are/have been/want to be. I'm a radiology technologist and if it wasn't for you amazing people I would go nuts. :) So.. Thank you for all that you do and keep it up!

:smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: Thank you!

Nurse here.. 25 years mostly in Labor and Delivery
  • SLowry92
    SLowry92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a dental nurse
    Dieting can be hard cause they say to snack in between meals I.e piece of fruit ect. But it's difficult when you have to see to patients.

Feel free to add :)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse too! Feel free to add me.
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse working a full time job as a home health clinical coordinator and a per diem psych nurse at an inpatient adolescent mental health facility. I work the per diem job on Friday evening, 3-11, after working my day job and a 16 hour shift on Saturday. Needless to say, Fridays and Saturdays are my hardest days. I have found it really helps planningthe meals for those days and packing the food the night before. Please feel free to add me if you would like. I am on here everyday.
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been a nurse for 28 years...working in oncology and tend to be an emotional eater. Feel free to add me, I need to lose 40 pounds:blushing:
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    CSDU nurse heading to nights pretty soon and I'm skeered! Lol! The food I see the teams walk in with every night is of both heaven and hell!

Add me so we can increase our accountability and success! :-)
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Typical stressed nursing student here. :) Looking forward to being out on school and on the floor with wonderful ladies like all of you.
  • Yetta5000
    Yetta5000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an ED nurse going on 4 years. I desperately need healthy snack and meal advice for working nightshift. Add me!
  • kirsty2604
    kirsty2604 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im a nurse and work in cardiology

feel free too add me
  • ehargis09
    ehargis09 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've applied to nursing schools in June and find out if I've been accepted to any of them next month. ;)
  • KisstalBlue
    KisstalBlue Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a nurse. I work 2 jobs one is at the hospital in chem detox unit and the other is part time at a SNF, I also work NOC which makes it impossible to exercise, but I am doing well so far and I have to literally tear myself away from the nurses station when its jam packed with junk food or fast food! Anyone may add me, even non-nurses I log daily and honestly :)