28 pounds lighter and I just don't see it :-/ *Pics inside*

Options
Ok so I found a picture back from December 2009 and thought Id take the same kinda pic in the same outfit and I just dont see the difference :-(.. Can any of you tell a difference?? PLEASE be honest!! Thanks!!

*Before Dec. 13th 2009*
rif90o.jpg

*After May 23rd 2010*
furv9j.jpg

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    No pictures
  • BodyTransformation
    Options
    pics dont work! please repost! thanks!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    UGH I cant get them to work :-(
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    The pictures don't show up :ohwell: BUT I guarantee there's a difference!! I don't see a difference in me except when I'm naked. Is it possible to take an honest look? What about the way your clothes fit? And no matter what, you've lost a small toddler!! That's awesome!! You'll see results eventually. Promise :smile:

Congratulations lady!! :flowerforyou:
  • BodyTransformation
    Options
    I just used the link and put it in my browser.....and i totally disagree! I can see a HUGE difference!! Look great nice work!:)
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Says, pic removed
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Ok so I just posted the link u can just copy and paste its a direct link.. Sorry dunno y it wont work :-(
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    drop IMG to img (uppercase to lowercase)
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I got the pic's now and YES, i do see a difference. I think you look alot smaller through the waist and hips!!!!!!! Keep doing what your doing!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Thanks every1 and I FINALLY got the pics to work!!
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference- your legs, butt/hips area look smaller- great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BodyTransformation
    Options
    awesome physique keep it up!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference- your legs, butt/hips area look smaller- great job!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks!! Now that I look at the 2 pics I guess I can see somewhat of a diff..
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I see a difference!!! You have NO butt! (I mean, it's lovely, but it is MUCH smaller ... and the tum!!)

Great job :smile:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Yes!!! I see a difference!!! You have NO butt! (I mean, it's lovely, but it is MUCH smaller ... and the tum!!)

Great job :smile:

LOL thanks hun but I deff. still have a butt!! And YAY about u saying my tummy is smaller cuz that is my main problem area.. Thank you bunches!!
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    I'll bet if you look at the pics side-by-side you'll be able to see that there's a definite difference! I've been doing side-by-sides since I started & can always see more of a difference than just looking at them separately. I like to do it in Microsoft Publisher since I can save it as a jpeg to post here once I've cropped/re-sized the pics to be the same. You can do the same in Word or a similar progranm you just can't save as a jpeg....These comparison pics are what's kept me going :))
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    I'll bet if you look at the pics side-by-side you'll be able to see that there's a definite difference! I've been doing side-by-sides since I started & can always see more of a difference than just looking at them separately. I like to do it in Microsoft Publisher since I can save it as a jpeg to post here once I've cropped/re-sized the pics to be the same. You can do the same in Word or a similar progranm you just can't save as a jpeg....These comparison pics are what's kept me going :))

LOL I actually JUST got done doing this and heres the results..

2zsmgwy.jpg
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You can notice a major difference.
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Your legs and buttocks look slimmer :o]
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Thansk every1!!