Nervous but determined.

Options
Hi everyone.

I joined the site yesterday and feel very motivated. I know it's going to be difficult but I will do it.

Looking forward to getting involved here.

Regards

Parsniphead x

Replies

• marier1986
    Options
    Welcome :-)

I'm new to this too, feel free to add me x
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    you've taken the first step!! Just try to make yourself some small goals and you'll make it to the big one in the end :)

eat fresh, eat raw, get rid of unnecessary junk, and you'll notice a big difference physically and mentally.

Good luck!
  • anbracat
    Options
    I started today. My brother-in-law has been doing it for a while and has lost a lot of weight. Good luck to you! :smile:
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WELCOME FEEL FREE TO ADD.... ME WE CAN DO THIS 2GETHER :flowerforyou:
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free 2 add me 2 we can do this 2gether :heart:
  • april1445
    Options
    After a few false starts, I rejoined in January, and made it a point to reach out for friends. It makes a HUGE difference to have friends on here. Good luck. Add me if you want. :)
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

I started in Jan 2011, lost about 40, quit and gained it all back, then started again in 2012 with the same results. Now in 2013 I am determined - this WILL be my year to stick to it!!

If you need more support feel free to add me - I try to comment to everyone every day!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its a great tool to help you along the way to your goal. Congrats on taking that first step :smile: