Ladies, how many Cup sizes have you lost?

Options

Replies

• eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well I've lost 1.5 inches around my chest so far that I can measure, and I went from spilling out of my 42DDD to fitting into it right now. That's about 18 lbs of loss from 290 to 272ish (although I don't officially weigh again til Wed)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    21 pounds down and still the same!! :) OR :( depending on how you look at it!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I actually have gone from a 42DD to a 36F, although, who knows, I may have been wearing the wrong size bra to begin with. My band is getting a bit loose again, though, so soon I may need to go to a 34 E/F, not sure yet. The thing that makes me mad, though, is that my rib cage is really wide, so I don't look like my boobs are as big as my bra says they are. LMAO. *sigh*
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Cup still the same... band down... 34D to 32D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have went down in band size and up in cup size. Weird, I know. I was a 46C. now I am 38DD. :ohwell:
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    SW: 194 - 38DD
    CW: 142 - 36D, but I probably need a 34DD, I'm my last hooks and need to be measured.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lost 40lbs. and went from 38G to 38DD
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Gained one. Cheated a bit. Went from a 42C to a 38B, had a 'restoritive procedure' to a 38D (my max size when nursing). Worth every penny.:wink:
  • melmckay99
    Options
    34A to smaller 34A (Do bras come in any smaller size?)... FML, just when I thought I couldnt possibly be any flatter.
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    cup size hasn't really changed. but my band size went from 42 to 38.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I've lost a total of 30 pounds and went from a 38DD to a 36D. Not much of a change at all I'm cool with that!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    When I lost my 30 lbs before my wedding, I didnt lose anything except in the ban size...down from a 38 to a 36...that was 4 years ago.

When I re-started this last year, I was at an almost 40DD but was squeezing into a 38DD. Now, I am down a total of 40 lbs and down to a 36C. NOT too happy but, HOPING the loss will make them PERKY again but, I am not holding my breath. BFeeding my daughter kinda messed that up!! LOL!!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    34A to smaller 34A (Do bras come in any smaller size?)... FML, just when I thought I couldnt possibly be any flatter.

I wore a 34AA when I was young. I cried and wanted to be bigger. The biggest was a 38 B and I wish I was flat. No aging and no feeling like a cow. In my 50's my breasts were awesome. Now yuk. Appreciate being flat/
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I went from a D to a B/ C cup depending on the bra
  • Meloberle
    Options
    Now that we're on the subject....I'm a triple D. Has anyone found a large size sports bra that fits and supports?? I hate wearing my regular bras to the gym.
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    D to B.

But I was also breast-feeding when I was a D, so probably just a cup or so lost.
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Now that we're on the subject....I'm a triple D. Has anyone found a large size sports bra that fits and supports?? I hate wearing my regular bras to the gym.

This place supposedly does - http://www.titlenine.com/

I can't speak from personal experience, but they have good reveiws...
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was a DD now I'm between a D and a C cup. Ugh! Save the Tatas!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    None. I've had to change which hook I use (went from widest to narrowest), but my bras size hasn't changed with losing 21 pounds.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36DD to a 36C but the loss wasn't noticed till toward this end of the weight loss journey. I was very sad at 1st because my breasts were my favorite part of me but now that i've lost weight I like other parts of my body too and my fiancee isn't complaining so I suppose its good. Plus no more button down shirts that pucker so badly