This time is for real

So I have been counting "points" and exercising since january and have lost 7lbs, since the superbowl I have been stuck. I decided to increase my exercisse and eat heallthier. I increase my exercise routine from 1 day a week to 3-5 times a week. I have two little ones that the oldest one is 19mths. I have about 41 lbs to feel comfortable, would love to loose 60 but wil do 41 lbs for now. I need all the support I can, I work full time and have a husband too. So, I want to get healthier since my Mom died of a heart attack at 62, I don't want that for myself.
So those of you that are serious about getting healthy or staying healthy, I want you to be part of my community. Happy monday!

Replies

• DominoTr
    DominoTr Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Dedogreen, I'm new to my fitness pal, and am also looking for buddies on this journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Both of you can add me I can always use new pals for this journey.'i'm on here everyday !:smile:
  • Hello All! I am new to the site, as well, and would love to have some friends to encourage on this "adventure" called life! :) I have sent you all a friend request, hopefully you will accept it. :) I have working on exercising everyday, but sometimes life gets in the way!