Ladies, how many Cup sizes have you lost?

Options

Replies

• vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Cup size hasnt really changed but got from a 40 to a 36 back
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    With ten pounds I went from a full C to a less full C. I miss my gianter boobs. =(
  • TaraLynn23
    Options
    Mine have never really gotten much smaller with weight loss. I am currently an H and getting a reduction next month! Hoping I'll be a D after that, but I guess we shall see :)
  • SadieToughLady
    Options
    I haven't changed cup size in the 20#s that I've lost. I always stay at a C cup. The only thing that really changes is the strap length. I went from a 38 to a 36. I feel fortunate that I don't lose my boobs when I lose weight.
  • AlohaKeAkua
    Options
    I'm in the same group as those of you that don't lose cup sizes, but band size. I am doomed to have big boobs forever (at least until I have children and then have a reduction. I can't imagine what it would be like to work out and not have giant masses in front of me!!!) How do other large chested women support themselves while running etc... ? I double my sports bra and usually add in one of those flimsey "built in bras" cammis under my shirt... Suggestions for secret tips to support big boobs during workouts?! (SInce we're on the topic!!)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Title 9 in the BOMB for all sorts of sport bras for women of all sizes.
  • PQ4321
    PQ4321 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I lost 65 pounds and went from a band size 56 to a band size 44. I suspect I had been wearing the wrong size for quite a while as I just added tot he band size whenever I gained weight and did not add to the cup size. Bras never fit well. I went the opposite on cup size from a C to a DDD. No, the ladies did not grow, they just got captured in the correct size cup!

Heh - It helps to get a professional to fit you correctly!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I started out as a 32 G and am currently a 32 E. I hope I do not go down any further. I am likely to require surgery to remove a bit of excess skin; I am honestly considering having a bit of fat replaced so that they look fuller.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I gained a cup size lol. I went from a 34D to a 32DD - some of you ladies who are saying you're the same size but not filling out your bras as well should go get fitted again. My boobs physically got a *bit* smaller so I wasn't filling things out as well, but proportionally my band size went down a lot more.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I lost 140 pounds and didn't lose a single cup size. I had a reduction to go from a large E to a full C. They grew back a little (apparently that happens to some women). It was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Totally changed the way I felt physically, and even mentally. It was hard when I first got out of surgery, because l looked down and thought they had taken everything- I hadn't been a C cup since I was 10 years old. Once I adjusted to my new figure though, I really appreciated how much lighter I looked in general, and definitely how much less my back and shoulders ached!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I was a 40DD when I started. I'm now a 36DDD. I don't know what happened... I want them to shrink!
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38 to a 32, but the girls have remained the same cup size: d.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    34A to smaller 34A (Do bras come in any smaller size?)... FML, just when I thought I couldnt possibly be any flatter.

They do come in 34AA, but if they're hard to find what you could try is buying a 32A (which would be a cup size smaller than a 34A) and using a bra extender if it's too tight round the band.
  • rwilson0264
    Options
    When I was at 145, my ideal weight, my biggest disappointment was my breasts. I never resized my bra (luckily since I backslid and regained weight) but the bra had a sad empty gap at the top. Unfettered, they were sad little deflated things. At hippo size I'm a C cup and at my ideal size I'm a scant B, and if vanity would permit I'd probably wear an A comfortably.
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    At between 12-12.5 stone I was a 36G, now at about 10 stone ish I am a 32E, terrible to try and get bras to fit with a skinnier back but still big cup!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Went from C to B when I lost 30 pounds!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    +1, went from a 36F to a 34G. I've had big boobs for as long as I can remember, even when I was skinny so I doubt they're going anywhere. If you don't lose your boobs, you'll only go down band sizes, which will make you go up cup sizes...if they look too ridiculous at my goal, I may consider getting a reduction.
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've lost 47 lbs and have gone from a 40DD to a 38D.
  • RSD73
    RSD73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The upside is nothing lost.
    The downside is when I gain weight the girls stay the same.
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was wearing 42G and 42H and I am currently trying on 40DD/E's

And thats in about 6 weeks since I started doing regular cardio. I can only imagine the 8lbs I have lost this year have gone 4lb from each boob