Wedding in June

Options
Hi Everyone

Am Rebecca, am 25 and i have joined my fitness pal to lose weight for my wedding in June, so far i have lost 16 pounds and would like to lose another 14-16 pounds.

I love chocolate, crisp and coffee if i can carry on losing weigh while still eating these i be so happy :)

Hope everyone has a nice day

Rebecca

Replies

• autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh that's totally doable and you have such a great motivating factor too! Good luck!
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement and good luck!
  • charbdixon
    Options
    Good luck, that is very doable!!!:smile:
  • rebeccaredgrave1
    Options
    I do hope it is, i been losing weigh since middle of October, since Christmas I have lost half a stone, i was on weight watchers but got a bit bored of pointing everything so my lovely husband to be told me about this site so i thought i give it ago and i lost 2lb so far :smile: ,i find it so much easier using this site so hopefully it should work. :happy:
  • KatieP_85
    KatieP_85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca, I have been on fitnesspal for awhile but stopped. I am actively tracking again so that I can lose 25lbs by August, as August is my wedding!:flowerforyou:
  • rebeccaredgrave1
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding, hope the planning is coming along nicely. I added you as a friend maybe we could help each other out. :) x
  • ballerinagrl2
    Options
    Hi All, I'm going to be the Maid of Honor in a September wedding, and am hoping to lose 20 lbs (which I lost and then re-gained over a 3 year period previously) by then. Would love if we could all keep in touch about our fitness goals and our wedding plans! Hope you girls have found supportive friends/family to be at your side for this special journey. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and that's when it's easiest to stop exercising because you're busy, or eat bad food. Do either of you brides have any goals/plans as far as exercise? What are your biggest "issues" when it comes to losing weight (or, what prompted the weight gain in the first place?)