i get by with a little help from my friends:)

Options
hello:)
my name is baylee. i currently have no friends on here. whats up with that!?
im on a weight loss journey much like all you folks
id be glad to trade motivation or a friendly compliment now and again for your friendship:)
interested?
<3

Replies

• ShellB8585
    ShellB8585 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! you can feel free to add me, we all need a good support network :smile:
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Id love to be your friend! We can motivate each other! I'm struggling to lose the final 20lbs
  • BubblesxDear
    Options
    I just joined today and would love some buddies on here so add away
  • nik2710
    nik2710 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I log in everyday!
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm here every day!
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP! i also log on here every single day! feel free to add me :)
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just sent your a friend request. Anyone else can add me also. We can all use lots of support.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you can add me if youd like :) im tryin to lose my last 20 and its a nightmare!!!! :explode: but this site is SOOOO helpful and will really get u goin with your weight loss! good luck on ur journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rrobertson40
    Options
    I just started on here and don't have any friends here either. So please feel free to add me too. I need all the help I can get. I have trouble sticking with a diet/exercise plan long enough to see any real results. My cousin used "My Fitness Pal" and exercised on her own (walking) and she has lost 100 lbs. and looks great! So, I decided I can do it too. I just have to stick with it.
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. In fact anyone who wants to add me please feel free to do so. I love support from and supporting my MFP friends.
  • laurayates1980
    Options
    Hi there, Im laura. I just loined today too and would be happy to have you as a friend and help each other along. xx
  • Hotfitmess
    Options
    thankyou!<3 congrats on your 4 pound to go ! inspiration!