Horrible Weekend

Options
I fell off the wagon this weekend and I feel so yucky! McDonalds, Nachos, M & M's, I basically ate junk food with abandon this weekend! Now I feel derailed and awful. Someone out there please motivate me to get back on track. I need a little push. :(

Replies

• elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    don't let one weekend get you down. put it past you and make better choices today. don't punish yourself for this weekend's choices. just start today new and make it a great week.
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    don't let one weekend get you down. put it past you and make better choices today. don't punish yourself for this weekend's choices. just start today new and make it a great week.

This!!!!
    I have weekends like this from time to time.. I just force myself to eat the foods even if its something else I really want.
    It helps to cut up veggies/fruit and start small with snacking on that stuff..i find a good piece of fruit makes me want the better foods.. :)
    Good Luck!! you got this--don't let the weekend get you! :)
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. We just need to put the past behind us and look forward to the future and the better decisions that we'll make! Don't let this setback take you completely off the track.

I am actually looking forward to the healthy soup and sandwich I have planned for lunch - after a weekend with few veggies I'm excited to eat something fresh! Think how good you'll feel when you're train is moving on the right path again!
  • dowesney
    dowesney Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Remember this feeling for next time you feel tempted by these treats. It will be a good motivator for the future. We can't eat perfectly every day. I know this weekend will be a big eating weekend for me (friend coming into town)... rather than make myself miserable, I am going to enjoy a few restaurant meals and wood extra hard leading up to it and following it to balance things out. Good luck and hang in there.
  • Summergirl_88
    Options
    I saw something online that said something along the lines of this: if you fell over on your way to work, would you turn around and go home? No. You'd get up and carry on.

Accept that you had a bad weekend, and make sure the rest of your week is as healthy as possible :)
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day.