New Here

Options
Hi my name is Wilma and I am new here and I am so excited to be on this board and to meet new friends and people. I have to lose 50 pounds and I know I will make it on this board because of what I seen so far. so everyone wish me luck.

Replies

• wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Well first of all, WELCOME! MFP has been a total help to me. The people here are big inspirations to me. It is alot easier this time trying to loose weight knowing I am not alone, and that there are other people here to help me when I hit a wall. I have tried several times to loose weight, since I have been obese since 15 years old, and overweight all of my life. This time, with MFP, and all the great people here, I WILL SUCCEED! You can to! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like because you can never have to many friends on this journey! Goodluck!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!! This is a very supportive site and there is always something new to learn from other members. :D
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    BEST OF LUCK!
  • LaMonica140
    LaMonica140 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, first of all welcome sis to this wonderful board and CONGRATS to everyone here you all are doing awesome jobs on here and I just hope I do well also. Stay focused and drop those pounds ladies.