Goodbye 230's. I will never see you again. :)

Options
So this may not seem like much to some, but as of today I have lost 14.5lbs and I couldn't be happier. This morning I weighed in at 229.5! Goodbye 230's, I will never see you again. :) I still have a long way to go before I hit my goal weight of 165lbs, but I am just so excited that I had to share. Today, I know this can be done.

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done ,I can't wait to get ther I've been at 231 for 4 months lol
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the good work, your goal weight is right around the corner.
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Good Job!!!
    There is nothing wrong with celebrating mini goals..I was super excited when I got out of the 220s...hell even under 210... the biggest for me was hitting 199....then 189...lol it sucked when i put it all back on...but still I get happy with like every 10lb loss...:) Keep up the good work!!
  • DivaTayTay
    Options
    I completely understand! U go girl!!! My highest weight was 331. I lost my weight on Weight Watchers. I'm now 282 lbs. Just take and accomplish small goals and they will all add up. I wish you the best and keep up the good work! My plan is to lose 8 lbs a month this year, and by the end of the year, that will be 96 more pounds!
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the hard work. ;-)
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • BrenWOW
    Options
    fantastic!!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep working hard.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great job! Every victory should be celebrated! It is a BIG deal that you are out of the 230s ---WTG! :happy:
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So excited for you! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That's still awesome! Every little milestone helps us to keep going.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I loved it everytime the scale dropped below another 10 mark.
  • ladyfyre13
    Options
    Great Job Casey! Doesn't it feel great to break through the each 10 lbs. I just got out of the 220's so I know how you feel. I can't wait to get out of the 210's cause I haven't seen that number in over 10 years!

Stacie
  • rhoda1990
    rhoda1990 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    that's excellent news!! You go gurl
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I said "adios" to 230's about 6 weeks ago. I hope to say "goodbye" to 220's by the end of this month.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    I started at 266. I am down to 220, and I sooooo get it! Congrats! We have similar goals. I want to be 168, and I am a little deflated about how far I have to go. But my goal is by September. My next mini-goal is 210, because I haven't been that weight since we bought our house in 2001. Then, under 200, Baby!

Congrats on leaving the 230's in the dust! Let's do this!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm 237, so I hope I can join you soon. Congrats!
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Yes it can be done! Congrats to you and your new found happiness. Your new healthy lifestyle has been waiting for you all this time! Good luck on your journey You got this!!! WTG GIRL! :flowerforyou:
  • ksouthards
    Options
    Go buy yourself something pretty to celebrate!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes you are correct it can be done! I've lost 60. From 260 down to 199.4. I never thought I could but with some great cheerleaders on this web site I have some a long way! Still have lots to loose but I'm ok with that. We can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!