What are you excited to buy?

Options
2»

Replies

• SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    A tank full of sharks with laser beams attached to their heads......oh and new jeans and summer dresses!

:laugh:
  • mininipuce
    mininipuce Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me too, my wedding dress (but that will be in 2014) and a bikini (I hope for this summer)
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    No so much to buy....

But my best friend promised I could sit in the little kid seat in the grocery cart ala Dharma & Greg.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A hot pink bikini. And maybe a white one.
  • ynsurf
    ynsurf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New Surfboard that I can actually carry!!
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Everything I've ever been uncomfortable and insecure wearing!!!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A corset, A bikini, and a really great renn faire outfit. :drinker:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Tattoos
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Current/Elliot jeans... they look SO good on everyone I've seen in them in photographs, and they carry styles I really like. They're also about $300 a pop -- so I figure when I look good enough in them to buy them, that will provide PLENTY of motivation to drop the weight again following any subsequent babies :smile: .
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Sexy ripped jeans :)

Not just the ripped jeans! I want to buy SKINNY jeans for the first time EVER and not be ashamed to wear them in public! lol
    Ripped jeans LOVE THEM!

Skinny Jeans... scare me. Even at a size 4 they made my butt look like it had it's own zip code, and my calves were so muscular I couldn't get them off without hopping around on one foot. The joy of having the calves of a man. I wish I could be slender enough for skinny jeans, but even at 115lbs I'd still have the calves of a brute so, not gonna happen. :/

As for what I'd like to buy? P90X, I have tons of clothes already in the size I want to be, because I was that size before my daughter was born last month... I just want to get back into them, and I think after I get through my basic work out DVD's p90x or Insanity will be the last little bit to get me back to the shape I want to be.
  • My wedding dress,
    Sexy bra and knickers set (that matches!),
    Fashionable clothes that are "in",
    sexy bathers,
    MILF outfits hahahahahahahahaha
  • allforthethrill
    allforthethrill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Shorter shorts! Not like the ones which show your butt cheeks, just the cute, summery type short shorts without having to worry about my legs and having it look horrible.
  • KayCollins3
    Options
    A statue of myself made of chocolate and pizza. Weird, it's even on Amazon. Free shipping.

That. Is. AMAZING.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    mine used to be a bikini.... but i've changed to a new pair of jeans and a fitted top..... soo excited to be able to wear such a simple thing like this and look GOOD... no back fat or muffin top.... I look forward to the day :)
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wedding dress.

Wedding Dress too! :smile:

Congrats girls!!!
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    I'd say the sexy outfits. I have my wedding dress already I just need to fit into it. Lol.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    a bikini!!