My first weigh in!

Sierrasmommy
Sierrasmommy Posts: 90
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Today I stepped on the scale for the first time since I started my diet. All I was thinking was, "If its anything less than what I started with, then I will be happy." (I have a tendency to be negative, and its my diet downfall if I don't see a minus sign in my dieting.) So, for me, it was a thrill when I saw that number be 7 pounds less than what I started at! I know that won't happen every time but it is a start to get me going at least. WOOHOOO!!! Just wanted to share!!

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Way to go!! I didn't get that high numbers loss for my first weigh in. Was 1lb. lol Good job though!
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Great job, Andrea. Keep up the steps that are helping you lose those numbers.
  • Fantastic!!!! I tend to be negative too, but this site is so uplifting and people are so supportive that I feel great about trying again. Your first week makes me optimistic about my weigh in. Thanks and congrats:happy:
  • Way to go girl!! That is awesome ... keep it up!
  • Awesome!!! Keep going, you know you can do it!!!
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Yeah You! And just think it will only get better from here! You have now started to develop a habit of healthy eating! Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Congrats on the 7 lbs. lost .awesome!! I know what your talking about with the negative attitude and weight loss, I am the same way!! But as time goes on that goes away :)
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Excellent!! What a nice start! Keep up the good work!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    That is Awesome! way to Go! That is a great way to keep the ball rolling! I hope my first wiegh in is as good!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    keep up the hard work...we all know it is worth it in the end....just gotta get to the end :)
  • mhannan13
    mhannan13 Posts: 53
    Way to go! You're off to an amazing start! :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Good job!! keep it up!
  • well done ! x
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Nice!!!!
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Thats awesome way to go!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!