What's your type? #Bored post

Options

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    well for the longest time apparently it was *kitten* or *****es, but that never went over well.
    my type would be someone who treats me awesome, doesnt need me all the time though, and is kind of nerdy. sounds like my current man
  • bluskies01
    bluskies01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Smart, funny, nerdy.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    This guy Matt I like.. Funny, sexy, great listener, loves to play with me, employed, mature

yes employed is a MUST
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I'll go for a combo of nerd/jock. I think having an awesome sense of humor is absolutely important! Being compassionate, ambitious, honest, family-oriented, outgoing, friendly and open minded doesn't hurt. LOL :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband's not really any of those listed. How about the hot, boy-next-door, gets along with everybody, easy-going, California beach bum? :love:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Fit, smart, & quirky. Eccentric musicians. Loners. Book readers. Tattoos!
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Very tall, dark hair and skin, smart, funny
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This guy Matt I like.. Funny, sexy, great listener, loves to play with me, employed, mature

Cheating on me? :laugh:
  • dloyst20
    Options
    My type...well I have had a taste of pretty much each of those...or combo of them and I would have to say smart, funny and sexy..they say sex doesn't matter but it does, attraction is how we get into these relationships usually in the first place, otherwise we wouldn't bother. Having said this, attractiveness is different for everyone, basically. If he's not a "douche" as some of my fellow ladies have also referred to some men, then yes he gets a whirl. I like a man who takes care of himself..and me, with confidence. = )
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I like very masculine men. Can't go wrong with facial hair :)
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I like very masculine men. Can't go wrong with facial hair :)

I'm pretty much the same here. I also love a guy with dark hair and lighter blue/green eyes.
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like men that are outgoing, kind...athletic and educated...the lineman type of body is what is appealing to me, ya know 6'3" and up weighing about 260 - 290 lbs.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Tough, built but sweet, and mature.
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Tall, Dark and Handsome!
  • carmenni
    Options
    Can I say an athletic nerd?
  • lgoewey36
    Options
    A man.. is that an option. Most of the guys I dated have the Peter Pan let's not grow up syndrome..Which may be cute at 25.. So grown up nerd, jock, whatever.. just so he does not act the age of my toddler.. one kid is enough.
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Pierced, tattooed, and slim. Though it seems like you want a stereotype, so I would say: Hipster, emo, or scene.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a type.

Anyone that can make me smile and laugh is good in my book.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My type...well I have had a taste of pretty much each of those...or combo of them and I would have to say smart, funny and sexy..they say sex doesn't matter but it does, attraction is how we get into these relationships usually in the first place, otherwise we wouldn't bother. Having said this, attractiveness is different for everyone, basically. If he's not a "douche" as some of my fellow ladies have also referred to some men, then yes he gets a whirl. I like a man who takes care of himself..and me, with confidence. = )

^^^ This. :) LMAO! I can just say I appreciate many different males for a variety of reasons.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    A tall southern man that drinks sweet tea, has a sense of humor and is an awesome cook!

I did not read this as "cook." :noway:

[purely hypothetically because I'm taken] My type is generally a little bit cocky, possibly arrogant, MUST be of superior intellect, be capable of witty banter in text without typographical and grammatical errors, and must understand my odd form of humor. He also needs to be good looking enough to fight them off with a stick. Must also be willing to fight them off with a stick.

Most importantly, my type must like a woman who likes good beer. If he ever brings anything that has "with lime" to a party, he's not going to get me to talk to him.