How much?

Options
well started last week and have lost a massive 7lbs and so excited :) I know that will slow right down, but I was just wondering how much do you all loose weight per week/month. Thanks x

Replies

• daedus
    daedus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    At the peak of my weight loss plan I was losing 1 lb every 2 days. That pace lasted for about a month. It makes a big difference how big you are at the start though. That was when i was 230lbs, and had cut from ~3500 calories per day to ~1500 plus exercise. Even though I maintained the 1500 for 5 months, my daily deficit went down over time and the loss slowed down in speed by half each month. Good luck!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    last year i lost 30 lbs in 3 months, I started at 203 and ended at 173 and that was the end of my biggest loser competition so I slowly started failing, seeing I could eat more and stay the same but then it got out of hand. :-(
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    last month about 10lbs..this month NOTHING yet!..

I still have about 60lbs to go and that doesn't even put me at my idea weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!