19 Down so far! :)

Options
As the topic title says, i'm 19.2 LB's down so far in 7 weeks :)
gone from 198LB - 178.8LB

Picture below: shows week 0, Week 4 & Week 7

Thanks for reading x

0-4-7.png

sorry about the shorts :tongue: its hot!

Replies

• Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    great job honey!!! keep it up!!
  • rspeelman123
    Options
    Wow congrats, you look great!!!! I can definitely tell the difference, can't wait until I lose 19 pounds. Thanks for the pictures, that's good motivation for me that 19 pounds can make such a difference. It's depressing when I think about how much I have to lose, but I think my first goal will be to lose 19 pounds! :smile:
  • jenniferthomas89
    Options
    Wow congrats, you look great!!!! I can definitely tell the difference, can't wait until I lose 19 pounds. Thanks for the pictures, that's good motivation for me that 19 pounds can make such a difference. It's depressing when I think about how much I have to lose, but I think my first goal will be to lose 19 pounds! :smile:

i've still got 59LB's to go to my goal weight, hopefully it will be all lost by this time next year :)
    i take pics every week, and i can't really tell the diffrerence, cause i feel the same! but i can fit in my size 14 jeans now! when i started size 16 were tight :)

Good luck with your diet! xx
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good for you - great progress, keep it up! :-)
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    great job! congrats.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Awesome Job I can totally see the difference in you!!!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Congrats! 19 lbs is fantastic! You've been working hard! Keep it up, you can definitely see changes happening.:flowerforyou:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You are lookin' simply fabulous girl!
    Keep it going and keep posting those pix.......
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference. You look a lot younger already!! Keep up the great work. :)
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You can really see the difference, and with just the 19lbs! This is a big motivation for me. One of my biggest problems is that with 35lbs off now, and 26 inches, I still don't see it. I wish I would have thought of taking photo's the way you did to track the progress. I posted a few, from the past year showing how I looked when I started. Now I guess I should post a current one. Keep up the great work......you sure are looking fabulous!
  • jenniferthomas89
    Options
    Awesome work! You can really see the difference, and with just the 19lbs! This is a big motivation for me. One of my biggest problems is that with 35lbs off now, and 26 inches, I still don't see it. I wish I would have thought of taking photo's the way you did to track the progress. I posted a few, from the past year showing how I looked when I started. Now I guess I should post a current one. Keep up the great work......you sure are looking fabulous!

well done for the 35LB loss! can't wait till i've lost that much!
    thats the reason i've been taking pics on weigh day every week & measuring on the same day also, i cant see a difference looking at myself in the mirror, i still feel like a fat blob & when i see a pic of me i still feel physically sick, but the scales are showing a difference so something must be happening, i've also lost quite a few inches, including 5 off my waist 5.5 off my hips & 3.5 off my boobs! i've lost 1/4 of my goal weight! :)

get taking them pics every week/month, then you can show people how you've done it when you reach your goal!
  • dopegirl422
    dopegirl422 Posts: 40
    Options
    Congrats, you are looking great =]
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    The weight loss is sooooooo noticeable. Great job so far!!
  • cardswimmom
    cardswimmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Wow...great job, what a difference. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • becca09
    becca09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    well done! you have done so well! great motivation. i cant wait to get to that weight hopefully ill look as good as you do :)
  • becca09
    becca09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can really see the drop in your hips. what exercises do you do?
  • jenniferthomas89
    Options
    you can really see the drop in your hips. what exercises do you do?

just walking really... im not confident enough to go to the gym/ swimming, so having long walk with my baby is all i do :) & thankyou ive lost 5.5 inches on my hips xx
  • jkohan
    jkohan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You look fantastic...keep up the amazing work!
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    You're doing fantastic, and you look great!
  • tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrat, I know it wasn't easy. Keep up the good work.... :):happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!