NSV - 2nd smallest towel fits around me!

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
When I took my shower this morning and grabbed a towel from the cabinet all that was left to chose from (laundry day) was a super small kiddie towel and a hotel towel (don't judge me!) that has always fit around my chest but never hides my tummy and nether regions...

When I finished drying off, I wrapped the towel around like normal and IT.COVERED.THE.NETHER.REGIONS! :love:

I have not had a towel wrap all the way around and cover me since I was in high school. :noway:

Replies

• Ottinger13
    Ottinger13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling. Congrads Great work
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Lol yay! Great NSV :laugh:
  • featherkiss
    Options
    arent ya glad you swiped the towel...LOL...great work hun
  • RKMorgan10
    RKMorgan10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bet that was a great feeling!.. :)
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Totally amazing feeling! :)
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    love that feeling!!!!
  • jeepinwelch
    jeepinwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I know it has to feel great. I will be over the moon when the towels at the gym actually cover all of me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    towel-day-at-beach.jpg
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    ...and a hotel towel (don't judge me!)

:laugh: This gave me a laugh that I desperately needed. Thanks. And rock on with your little towel!!!
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and a GREAT NSV! You don't realize how you miss things like that until the day you realize you CAN'T do them - and it's such a great feeling getting them bacK!

My biggest NSV to date was when I was able to move from the Plus sized section of the store to the Misses section. I sat in the dressing room and sobbed. The sales clerk thought I was crying because the scale was moving up. Little did she know those were celebratory tears!

Keep up the good work - it just keeps getting better and better!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I loved this post, I have a little mental list of NSV's I want to happen things like, never having to worry about the width of a chair being to small, not having my thighs rub together, being able to shop in the non plus sizes, the list goes on and on and yes part of that list... to have a normal towel fit all the way around me! Nicely done and definitely an excellent NSV.
  • ajcoleman13
    ajcoleman13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!!:bigsmile:
  • hayz182
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I so can't wait for that moment...
  • spicypepper
    Options
    towel-day-at-beach.jpg

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!

It's the small NSV's that are the most powering. Like when I was able to sit in a booth at a restaurant for the first time and my tummy didn't rub the table.

And for it to be the small hotel towel (which are small to begin with) is the most amazing feeling in the whole world!

Next NSV that I'm looking for? To be able to put on a Large shirt and it not pull... Not sure if that'll ever happen no matter how much weight I lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!