Hello all

Options
Hi everyone,
I joined this site about a year ago and really liked it. Then I lost my motivation and forgot all about it until my mom told me she is using it so here I am again.
I'm hopeful and determined and sick of being fat and unhealthy. I'm not very smart when it comes to food choices, I eat what tastes good :) I just need to figure out how to make healthy taste good and I'll be fine. I also don't exercise. I've got the same excuse as everyone else...I'm too busy and too tired. I've been paying for a gym membership for a year and only gone once...how lame is that??!!

Here I am, determined to stop making excuses and start getting me back. I won't always be able to afford the healthiest of meals, but I know that I can control my portions and I know that I can get to the gym and burn the extra off. I just need motivation and encouragement!!

Feel free to add me, any and all friends are welcome!!

Here we go!!

Replies

• Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    I have struggled many times and given up a more than I should. I find coming on here helps me stay focused and keep going. Even when I have those bad times. Feel free to add me!
  • rblesd
    rblesd Posts: 28
    Options
    Your back and that is what is important , May I recommend you check out your local library for the author Chantel Hobbs, Eat and live well. You will be suprised at what you already know regarding food choices, and exercise. Chantel also has a web site for you to google.

Friend me and see what we can do supporting each other.

Remember the library to try before you bye.

Happy days
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are back and that's all that matters!! I believe weight loss is a mental battle. I often times have to psych myself out. If you stay in a good mind set you will have won the battle. Your mind will direct your steps. Feel free to add me if you need some encouragement or a gentle kick in the pants. I'm right here with you on this journey to good health and fitness. Feel free to add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • amyshield
    amyshield Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement...it definitely helps!!
    I've got hubby talked into going to the gym after work today....one day at a time!!