Mr. Scale

Options
So, I have seen a lot of different posts about Mr. Scale not moving and people getting discouraged. I have to admit, I was one of those people. Mr. Scale looks me in the face every morning laughing at me. Saying jump on me, jump on me and I'm not going to move just to make you mad. (I'm pretty sure my future husband tells it to say that). But I continue to work very hard eat right and hope that it moves. But then it happened, I had to go to work, and again all of the laundry was dirty. So, I checked out those pants, you know the ones at the bottom of the closet that you keep for "the day I lose weight". Guess what, THEY FIT!!!! I was so excited that I almost went up to Mr. Scale and kicked it! I realized at that moment, the scale doesn't matter. Weight is just a number. It doesn't define me or my weight loss. All of my hard work is paying off, no matter what Mr. Scale has to say.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    So true!! Take measurements. They're probably the most accurate.
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    LOL love it, congrats girl!
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivational speech!! I needed that today!! :flowerforyou:
  • Chrissy25
    Chrissy25 Posts: 17
    Options
    Good Job! Congrats!
  • ecsmithbrisbane
    ecsmithbrisbane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! You had me crackin up talking about that scale....I feel the same way about mine. Keep up the good work!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    Nice post! I was wondering where you were going with that.
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bahaha... You are halarious! ... I probably would have at the very least walked by it and stuck my tongue out!

Congrats on your weight loss! =)