Looking for people with the same goals.

Options
My name is Christine and I am the mother of two, happily married, and have a full-time job. I just turned 40 last month and decided to take my life back. Simply, I'm tried of feeling tired all the time.

I am 5'9" tall and my SW: 238 and my GW: 160. It's been slow going (only 5 lbs. in 40 days), but any loss is a plus in my book. Anybody out there need support that have similar life and goals as me??

Replies

• mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Hey Christine! Would LOVE to be friends! I am going to be 40 in a few months, work full time, have 2 kiddos and am 5feet 8inches with a goal of 160, too!:smile:
  • Knae22
    Knae22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I do! I will send a friend request :)
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there Christine! I'm here with ya! 5'8" and 186 at my heaviest. I lost 23 pounds and gained 8 back (because I didn't stay on MFP). I'm back and have lost 3 pounds. I'm a 47 year old mom and grandma of 6 (ages 8 years-8 weeks). I'd love to be friends, so add me if you'd like. I will encourage the heck out of you! :flowerforyou:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    yup added u
  • fighttheurge39
    Options
    Hey Christine we definitely have similiar goals. I am 39 and a mother of 2 as well. Im looking to lose 50-60lbs. 2 lbs down my first week on here. I find tracking what i eat/drink daily really helps keep me on track and in check. Welcome and good luck i look forward to following you on your journey :)
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    Hi Christine, I am a also a working mother of two. I sent you a friend request. Maybe we can offer each other some support. :flowerforyou:
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine my start weight was 238 pound to, add me if you like and we can support each other :) x