any good advice?

Options
I'm just trying to get a little more in shape. I want to get ride of that stubborn belly, and love handles. I also want to tone my inner thighs. If anyone has any good exercises or any tips on weight loss please share~

happy dieting and exercising! :)

Replies

• ForMyAngelBaby
    ForMyAngelBaby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Personally, I enjoy walking! It's an exercise that I can do for an extended period of time and I feel really good about it. I believe that if you can find any form of movement that burns calories and you enjoy doing it - go for it! I'm a big believer that exercise does not have to be a chore, and if it's fun then that's all the more reason to do it!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Personally I hate working out - I can only do it if I really enjoy it, otherwise it just becomes something else to beat myself up over. Any exercise is better than none, make sure you enjoy it.

The other thing I would say is that no matter how tough it gets, no matter how many posts you make asking for advice and support, no matter how stupid the questions may seem to you, never, EVER, give up.

Happy fat burning!!:smile:
  • Ashiepie4
    Options
    I've done insanity and it was a great total body workout. But, if you're not looking for anything too intense you should go to fitnessblender.com -- they have a ton of free workout videos. You can do which ever ones you want to and they cater to all parts of the body.

Good luck!
  • sshikers
    Options
    Hello! I am trying my best to eat healthy, non processed foods.I try to drink a glass of water as soon as I get up and drink as much water as I can.
    I love to walk, its just that first step that holds me up!! I sometimes don't track my eating and I have noticed that it really helps me to be mindful.
  • jesswestie68
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm new to YFP but am excited about it after two days of using it, I'm sure this will work! I could do with some support tho so if anyone wants to be my friend please add me. Many thanks xx
  • nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a great workout and a lot of fun.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to lose my belly fat for a while. I've tried situps, crunches, and ab machines at the gym. You can do that stuff all you want, and it may help you look more toned, but the only thing that will get rid of it, is weight loss. I got a great tip from the gym owner the other day, to stop eating carbs 6 hours before bed. If I get hungry, I'll eat a hardboiled egg, or leftover meat from supper, or something, but no carbs. It's pretty hard for me to stick to, so I don't exactly do it every day. On the days I have done this, I've lost a pound EVERY time, overnight, I swear! I've also started taking some store bought green tea pills. They're supposed to help burn fat. I'm not sure if they're helping, but I've been losing like crazy! I've lost like 5lbs in about a week and a half! I know that's not necessarily healthy, but I've been eating all my calories, at times, I've even gone over! Don't know if this will work for you like this, and it could just be water weight that I'm losing, but hey, it's been working for me! Good luck! :happy: :wink:
  • EmilyWest1919
    EmilyWest1919 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just recently added a goal of 8 servings of fruits and/or veggies a day. My Vitamix really helps with this. It's amazing how much food you get for little calories AND how much less room there is for junk in the diet. Plus, there is something to the idea of ADDING to your diet (aka lifestyle) than taking away from it.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a great workout and a lot of fun.

Absolutely! I love love love my zumba! Burns calories like nothing else! Burn more=eat more! :D
  • Yvette0869
    Options
    Spin classes are awesome.