No Guilt Buffalo Chix Dip!!

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
K, so, I boiled 4 oz of chicken breast, put that in a food processor with 1/2 c plain greek yogurt, 1/2 c fat free cheddar cheese, and frank's red hot. Then, put that in a microwaveable bowl til it was good and hot.

Instead of using chips to dip - I used celery. It was sooooo good and tasted like the original (without the beer or pop of course):drinker:

Replies

• devan44
    devan44 Posts: 130
    Options
    Dang sounds great! I love anything with Franks (i'm kinda obsessed right now, LOL). I wonder what it'd taste like w/ laughing cow cheese? I just recently got turned on to it and it's pretty freaking good!
  • kymkan
    Options
    Dang sounds great! I love anything with Franks (i'm kinda obsessed right now, LOL). I wonder what it'd taste like w/ laughing cow cheese? I just recently got turned on to it and it's pretty freaking good!
    ooooh, now, there's a thought :) I am addicted to laughing cow - however, I got the sundried tomato mozz yesterday, and I don't like it. the queso is my fav so far.

You gotta try this tho - it's AWESOME!
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    how much Franks red hot should i put?
  • kymkan
    Options
    how much Franks red hot should i put?

however much you can take ;) seriously, I just did it to taste, but I like it really hot, so probably 1.5 T or so
  • KpieS86
    Options
    this is pretty genius!
  • kymkan
    Options
    this is pretty genius!

well, thanks.... I dreamed it up in my little head.