Buckeye Nation?

Options
Are there any other Buckeyes/OSU fans and alumni that are working on maintaining a healthy lifestyle? I'm currently a student at the OSU and I'm working out and eating clean.

Replies

• LauraRose03
    Options
    I am a Buckeye Fan and sort of alumni (I went for two years and then transferred to Cleveland State University). I live in Philly now but am still a die-hard buckeye fan. Feel free to add me. O-H...!
  • Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    I-O! Go Bucks!
  • Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm an alum, still living in Columbus. Go Bucks! Although after that game at Wisconsin yesterday ... sheesh.
  • Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    It was brutal. Even Craft admitted post-game that we just played terribly.
  • Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It was ugly! During the game my little boy said, "I wish the Buckeyes had a hundred points!" and all I could say was, "I'm sure they do, too."
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want....

I am a Buckeye Graduate and I am currently living in SC.

Best of luck to you all.
  • michael7585
    Options
    Im a huge buckeye fan, my sister went there for a couple years. i have completey change how i eat. alot of stuff is organic or homeade. Im trying to get back into weight lifting and fitness everyday
  • dhgomez
    Options
    Die hard Buckeye fan here...GO BUCKS!!!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Buckeye living in Colorado and feel free to add along with others on the Buckeye thread!
  • roseundeutsch
    Options
    Ohio State fan for life! Currently a 4th year at OSU :) GO BUCKS!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'm a Buckeye fan.
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Graduated from OSU in '82 and am trying to lose some lbs for my high school reunion. Born in Ohio, raised in Ohio and still live in Ohio!