Almost 50lbs down from mid Sept 2012

Options
stehmari
stehmari Posts: 110 Member
I just can't believe how far I've come. I'm turning 30 on Thursday, and feel better than I did at 20. Thank you all for the support! I'm going to be triumphant in this battle because I AM WORTH IT! You can do it too, because YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Starting weight: 288 lbs
Current weight: 245 lbs

084b0d53-3ae0-4d44-a84f-f41b7011892e_zps3d8d61a1.jpg

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing!
  • becca53088
    Options
    Woooooo!!! Amazing progress, girl!!! You already know I think you're awesome!!!!! Keep up the incredible work--glad we're in this together!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • stehmari
    Options
    Got it! I wasn't able to get the full picture on the screen. Hopefully that is better.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! You look great! Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    omg! awesome work girl!!! How did you do it?!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Super! Congrats and Happy Birthday! The only decade I loved more than my 30's is my 40's! Turning 30 is like earning rank!
  • stehmari
    Options
    I try to eat clean and stay within my calorie goal set by MFP which I believe I have everyday since I started in September except for 1 day. On MWF I lift weights and do cardio, and I try to do at least 20 mins of cardio everyday. It took about a month and a half of my MWF routine to make it stick and I now absolutely HAVE to or I feel that my day is imcomplete.

There is no secret, it's more of mastering the mindset of, YES I CAN DO THIS!
  • DanaeMonique
    DanaeMonique Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow! You look great! Keep it up!!!
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    That's fantastic! A big accomplishment. Keep up the great work!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • stehmari
    Options
    Thanks yall! And the terrible part, I thought I looked good in that dress! :huh:
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You are rockin' it sister!!! Way to enter your dirty 30's a much lighter & healthier YOU!!! You have soooo much to be proud of!
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I didn't believe your current Weight, you look so much smaller then that in your pic. Way to go!! Keep it up!
  • GwenBurnell
    Options
    I am just thrilled over your success! You are motivating me and I thank you for that.
  • lalagidge
    lalagidge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look so good! I'm just beginning. You will be my inspiration.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Keep it up!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I didn't believe your current Weight, you look so much smaller then that in your pic.

^ ^ ^ Agreed!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I agree with them ^^^^^ you look alot lighter. You look great, congrats on your weight loss
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Dangggggg girl, wonderful job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!