25lbs.... GONE!

Options
Ok so my official weigh-in isn't until tomorrow but I did step on the scale this morning and to my delight it read 225! I could not have done this without the support of my wonderful husband, who has also lost over 25lbs! Picture this...Christmas 2009. I HATE this picture and my puffy face. You can even tell where my wrist is. My heaviest weight, probably right at 250 lbs., because you know how the holidays are.

17859_106356922709916_1000000682600.jpg

And last night at my youngest brothers high school graduation. 225lbs.

mendylan.jpg
jarredjasondylan.jpg

We aren't finished yet. But I was amazed because I still sometimes see myself how I look in that first picture.

Replies

• pearlyfatcat
    pearlyfatcat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job to both of you!!! You can really see it in the face and chin areas! Thats the best feeling in the world to actually be able to
    SEE the difference in pictures.
  • 386kustoms
    386kustoms Posts: 3
    Options
    yes we have both done great hunny and you especially are working it hard. im so proud of you and thank you MFP for helping us every step of the way
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your current success story! We all celebrate with you! Keep it up!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, both of you!! Great job. You can really see a difference in your face and neck. And he looks great also! Good job & keep up the awesome HARD work. :happy:
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love seeing pics as it helps to make a connection to your MFP friends.. Thanks
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! Dont you feel great! Keep it up, it just gets better!:flowerforyou:
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Options
    25 lbs is a SIGNIFICANT achievement! You should be extremely proud of yourself!!! You are well on your journey now. It's great that you have the love and support at home! Thanks for posting the photos!!!
  • fabmitzi
    fabmitzi Posts: 13
    Options
    congrats babe !!!! you look great!!!!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You both look amazing;)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job what a beautiful family you have
  • mjh1957
    mjh1957 Posts: 5
    Options
    You guys look fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • CapeCodGal
    CapeCodGal Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, and you're an inspiration!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Way to go you guys!! You both look great!
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, well done!! You both look miles better and happier - congratulations and keep up the good work!!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to bump this up... now at 35 lbs gone!!
  • hilly83
    hilly83 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is awesome! I started around 250 also and have lost 25 so far, even if you still have more to go it is great to reach a milestone and see a real change!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome!! Keep it up , your on your way :)
  • seventeenlucky77
    Options
    Bumping this again..... I need to take some new pictures.. Scale for the past 2 days has read 205.. that would mean I'm down 45 pounds so far!! Only 55 more pounds to go!
  • seventeenlucky77
    Options
    Oh yea.. forgot to mention my husband has lost right at 70 POUNDS!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Loved seeing the pictures!!! Awesome!!! It gives me encouragement!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!