Any HCG-ers out there???

Options
I'm using HCG to help me to my fitness goal. Any others out there to help support and maybe help with recipes?

Replies

• itsallmebaby
    itsallmebaby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I guess this topic is allowed. Please don't post replies :) I want to make sure I stay within the guidlines.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    The fact that the topic is not allowed should be enough to let you know it's not something you should mess with. ;)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    The fact that the topic is not allowed should be enough to let you know it's not something you should mess with. ;)

^^^what he said
  • angsch73
    Options
    I have tried Hcg injections and lost about 30 lbs in about 8 weeks but you eat around 500 cal a day and when you go off of hcg the weight seems to go right back on even without overeating. I do NOT recommend it. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is LOL.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Discussion of ways of eating that can cause serious physical harm, such as HCG, are not allowed on MFP so this thread will probably be locked down shortly (and quite right).

OP - please think long and hard about this. 500 calories a day is dangerous and could do you real damage.

We all get moments when the frustration of trying to lose weight gets too much but extreme dieting is not the answer. If you need any support about losing weight and getting healthy, then by all means use MFP, but please don't do HCG. A more effective plan, that thousands on MFP have used with great success, is laid out here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Please do take care.
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I know you're considering the HCG Diet, I did the HCG Diet also, 2 years ago. I gained ALL the weight back! :( I didn't go back to eating normally, right after, I drank green smoothies only and still gained my weight back. Now, I'm trying to lose the weight in a healthy way. I know it won't be quick and easy, but it will be worth it.
  • unskinnybop1
    unskinnybop1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my mum did the hcg diet and lost an insane amount of weight. She did initially putthe weight back on but is now keeping it off whilst staying on the drops and by no means does she eat healthy now!
This discussion has been closed.