Raspberry Ketones

Options
Anyone try this supplement? Saw this was recommended by Dr. Oz for faster weight loss. Husband says to take Dr Oz with a grain of salt. Ordered a couple of bottles at Puritan's Pride today anyway. If anyone has an opinion on this, I'd love to hear it.
Thanks!

Replies

• ParrosFan
    ParrosFan Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I dont know I always feel like he recommends the "latest craze" and then moves onto something else. I tend to stay away from all stuff like that, because in the past I've spent too much $$ on those things with no results.
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    There were expensive and did not work. I was hoping for something to make me lose weight better, like a pill or magic. It just is not out there.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Get a refund.
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    yeah, I get that same feeling about Dr. Oz too. I'm doing okay just want to lose more weight a bit faster. Wish there was a magic potion.....thanks.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    There are numerous postings on this website about this topic. Check the search function for them. General consensus is that they are a scam, a waste of money, won't lighten anything but your wallet, and that Dr. Oz is a quack.
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Get a refund.

:laugh:
    Is okay. It was 5.35 I think for two bottles.....free shipping.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    nope_lana_archer.gif
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I think if someone did a video montage of all his "advice" most of it would probably end up contradicting itself.
  • onelifeonebody42
    Options
    I bought Green Coffee Beans ONLY because Dr. Oz recommended them. They didnt do anything nad I lost a lot of money :(
  • erochelle717
    erochelle717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am an RN, and the doctors I work for, and the nutritionist we consult with frequently all cringe whenever our patients say " I saw on Dr Oz.... ". ( or "... on The Doctors..." ). Whenever there is something new that is the craze, I look into it so I am better prepared to answer my patients' questions, and everything I have read - from medical journals/articles - says raspberry ketones are a scam. Not that they are BAD for you, just that it's miracle claims are totally false.

They (our doctors and the nutritionist) have all said "It's simple: Take in less than you put out". I think about that sentence and then think to myself: "that IS simple!" ... but easier said than done, I know.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    "Raspberry Ketones By Oz"
    SubmitPressRelease123.com/FreeFree Bottle - Seen On The Oz Show. #1 Raspberry Ketone Supplement.

Funny....the Dr. Oz Raspberry Ketone add is what is right below this post for me...lol