Ladies, how many Cup sizes have you lost?

Options

Replies

• pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Only lost about 3lbs so far but seem to have lost about a half a cup size. Some of my larger 30F's and 32DD's are getting a bit lose while I can now fit into some of my 30E's and 32D's.

When I'm at my goal weight I should be around a 30E/32D.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Started off as a DD before I gained weight. Ballooned up to an F while breastfeeding my daughter in the very beginning. Now back down to a DD with a smaller band size.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    20lbs and no cup sizes lost so far. I'm a GG and don't tend to lose cup size, just my back measurement gets smaller.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    from a 42 ddd to a 36 b :( so incredibly sad
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    80 lbs ago I was a 46G, now around a 36D, or a 34DD.

Would be wayyyyy happier as a C but I don't think it's in my cards :/
  • tlaurenfitness
    Options
    I've lost 35 pounds and I used to be a 42D, now I am a 36DD.
  • aakeller
    aakeller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've lost 54 lbs so far and went from a size 40D to a 38C. I hate it!! It's the first spot I started losing my weight.......should have came off of my belly! lol but I'm not complaining, I feel so much more healthy.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    At one point in my life I was a C, I now and so small in the chest that I don't have to wear a bra, just a tank top under my shirt. Next year I will have C's again, but they're going to cost me a lot of money.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    -1 (D to DD)...but I went from a 36 band to a 28...so that's some significant size reduction.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Started at a 40I, now at a 38H but it is a big H I guess since I tried on another H the other day and it was way small in the cup. So I don't think I have gone down much after 39 pounds. I think at my goal weight I was a 32G but it has been 10 years and 4 kiddos so things have shifted.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    At one point in my life I was a C, I now and so small in the chest that I don't have to wear a bra, just a tank top under my shirt. Next year I will have C's again, but they're going to cost me a lot of money.
    I remember the good ole days when I didn't have to wear a bra - I think I was 8. Are you sure you want to put that weight back on your chest? I can't wait for my reduction - post goal weight though - I only want to do it once.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I love to brag - 36C after having two babies... still a 36C after my before and after pic!

*dance*
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've lost somewhere around 35lbs pre-MFP and I actually went from a D to a DD so who knows! I think it depends on the person, their body chemistry, etc!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    36B to 34A. I'm 32 yo but look 10 ( in that area). *Sigh*
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I went down one but the biggest part was the change in the band. That part definitely reduces itself so don't be surprised that you'll have to replace bras just because they are WAY too loose around your chest area.
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I went down one but the biggest part was the change in the band. That part definitely reduces itself so don't be surprised that you'll have to replace bras just because they are WAY too loose around your chest area.

I dont know if mine will, even at my lowest and unhealthiest weight, my band was still a 30 or 32. If it does go down itll be a pain looking for a 28 back here, so fingers crossed lol!
  • crieve
    crieve Posts: 33
    Options
    I was an H and now I am DDD. I would be glad to stay at that but I am sure that it is going to keep getting smaller :(
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've actually gained since I found me "real" bra size after I started losing weight
  • I went from a small c to an a but Iv learnt to live with it and sometimes it even a good thing
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    about band sizes...if you're just beginning your weight like myself & find you could stand an adjustment in the bra area or (like me) find your bras VERY uncomfortable,

Before going up a cup, try a larger band size. It turns out that the larger band sizes have the cups slightly farther apart. After 15 yrs of side boob from 38 B's and C's and the terrible binding that bit into the doughy parts of me, and even double boobies, I have found relief.

Today I tried on a 40B and it fit like a glove. Very comfortable and the best part is the cups are right where they're supposed to be. My breasts fill the cups completely and there's no side boob. yay me!!! Now on with the more important work of making the need for a 40 band size obsolete.
    5 foot 0
    sw: 160
    cw: 156
    gw: 115