Met my goal and I am feeling great!!

Options
trisha8283
trisha8283 Posts: 14 Member
After having my son almost 9 years ago, and having my daughter 4 years ago...I have stayed at 170-180lbs....I was always insecure. I tried everything from Richard Simon's deal a meal, to diet pills, jenny craig, and going to the gym 6 hours a week..all of these worked but only to an extent ) Max 15 lbs. I started Myfitnesspal.com January 03, 2010 at 172lbs. By March 31st I was down to 140lbs....as of now May 26th....I weigh 133lbs!!!! I am so excited to go to the Lake this weekend and wear a bathing suit!! I hope that everyone sticks with this and gets the same results and self esteem as I do!! Good Luck!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Rock that swim suit, girly! You deserve it!! Congratulations and good job. I can't wait to get to my goal weight. *excited*
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :smile: Now that is the kind of stories that I like to hear! It is wonderful that you have done it! I am getting closer but not there yet. One pound at a time right! Great job!!! I can't wait till I am making this post for myself! :smile:
  • Utefootball2010
    Options
    That is amazing... You've definitely worked so hard for what you've done... Celebrate... You deserve the best in anything... I can't wait to hit my goal weight... You've been really inspiring and I hope you know that...

Lisiate
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    GREAT JOB and in only 5 months!! WTG :)
  • kellyd23
    kellyd23 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great job! What exactly did you do? Any foods you suggest staying away from? Any exercise programs you highly reccommend??
  • jlo7
    jlo7 Posts: 45
    Options
    Congratulations! You have inspired me to work even harder to reach my goal. I should have started sooner so I could look good in a swimsuit this year- darn!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's great, congratulations! Enjoy your time at the lake this summer - you deserve it! :smile:
  • chessie11
    chessie11 Posts: 52
    Options
    I can't wait to rock a bikini again! :glasses: I know you're thrilled... that's such a fantastic treat, especially as summer approaches!

Keep up the great work!!!:happy:
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Rock that swim suit, girly! You deserve it!! Congratulations and good job. I can't wait to get to my goal weight. *excited*

To the point and true as always, Arielle!!!
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    That is amazing. I began January 4th and this journey of weight loss would not have been possible without MFP. Congrats to you and that swimsuit.
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    A huge congrats on reaching your goal weight. I only recently hit mine and I'm still buzzing that I made it :laugh:

Starting off was so hard because a complete lifestyle change seemed so daunting. As you progress you learn more and more about your body. Once you hit your goal weight you have such a brilliant new lifestyle it should be very hard to ever go back to the old ways.

My view on junk food has changed so much and the other week I said no to a burger and had a jacket potato instead...but actually WANTED the jacket more. It was at that point I knew my life had permanently changed for the better.

I'm so pleased that you're in the same happy place as me, again a BIG well done :flowerforyou:
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Amazing job losing in such a short period of time!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!