Hey you!!! Yes you, read this!

Options
Hello, winners.
Many of us struggle with the stresses of changing our lifestyle (some may call it a diet, I choose otherwise) and many of us aren't solely struggling with that alone but, with financial issues, relationship problems, mental health or even all of the above. I just wanted to remind you that you are amazing! Whether you have 800 pounds to lose or one pound to lose, don't quit. You can teach your goal with determination, motivation, excitement and support. You never should give up on your dreams in order to make them a reality. If you want to be thin, you will be thin. If you want to be a health nut, you will be a health nut. You can so ANYTHING that you set your mind to. Don't give up now! You are worth every ounce lost and you are worth so much more than the Crap that you did in the past.
I have given up bread and I have been eating wonderfully this past week, I did level one day two of 30 day shred and I feel great. A few days ago, I felt like giving up but, I didn't and I am oh so happy! You can be happy too!
Now, I know that not everyone feels this way and many of us are proud of ourselves and dont ever want to stop but, no matter what your state of mind is, you can accomplish this tough task using baby steps and being confident that you can and will complete what you have started! You're going to make it to that finish line! Allow others to chant your name, clap in your presence and cheer you on!
I log daily, I have an open diary, I am blunt, I am real, I am here to lose 100 pounds and I am going to do it. Please add me for a supportive friend. I am a huge motivator and I absolutely love putting my two cents in when it is wanted. I am a great friend that is always trustworthy and accountable! :) I can just be a friend that you follow, we can occasionally comment on each other's things, we can message back in forth daily or we can even text daily. I have a few friends from here that I text and send meal pictures to. We have a lot of fun working with each other!

I hope that I kicked you in the right cheek to get you realising how beautiful and worth it you truly are! :)

Replies

• desness
    desness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im one of those people with the financial issues...
    this was positively motivating.

Thank you so much sweetpea! Bless you!

Also good luck with the thirty day shred, I have it but currently cant use it... once i can i will definitely be looking !at you for inspiration!
    xoxoxo
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Aw, I like this. I'm adding you!! :D
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I really like this and you are awesome!! You have a wonderful heart. :-)
  • kgibbz
    kgibbz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement. I am having financial issues, marital issues, seeking counseling, working full time and a full time student. I have a hard time staying positive, let alone focused and upbeat.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am doing well at the moment....Sticking to my plan here, and working on BS2 on my Dave Ramsey plan as well1 Keep up the good work, sister!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You're awesome love your attitude:):smile:
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I really needed this today. Adding you!
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For anything to be successful, you need the right mind set. Easier said than done but I agree if you really want something badly, you fight for it. Life is not always easy. Great post.
    Thanks
    P.S. I looked at your profile and I love the baby pictures. She is sooooo sweet. Congratulations.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post ......I am one of those that quit when tragic things and life in general got in the way ... I lost 78lbs on this site back in 09/2010 but at least I can say I am back with a more positive attitude , motivation and determination .........anyone is more than welcome to add me ...WE CAN DO THIS :bigsmile:
  • kjhall01
    kjhall01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read that! Thank you!

P.S. Added you as a friend! :) I definitely need the motivation!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! I love your frame of mind. Thank you for the kick in the butt!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awe this was just what I needed to read! Thank you! Im going to add you as a friend too! Be great to have a motivating friend to chit chat with :)
  • the_crazy_ninja
    Options
    This is sooo nice. Thank you. Yes, I am struggling with some of that stuff the last weeks.

And all who are same could add me, too :)
  • kenna44cat
    kenna44cat Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me, Sweetie. I agree and was inspired with what you said. I think many of us have self esteem issues, too.
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

I'm printing this off to carry with me.

You're a star that shines a little brighter then the rest :smile:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Paige, you are a darling!
    I wish you all the very best with your lifestyle change.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I like to give more support than I get.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • MrsHelenC87
    MrsHelenC87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How inspirational! And right back at you, good luck on your journey (not that you need it by the sounds of your positivity!) :) x
  • earlswimsuit
    Options
    You are so sweet :happy: