my progress since Jan 3rd.

Options
I have lost an astonishing 21 pounds, and i feel incredible i never realized how much 20 pounds actually was :o. Thank you to everyone for your support 129 left to go.

Replies

• hesposit10
    Options
    That is such awesome news!!!
  • KBTX
    KBTX Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • KD0224
    KD0224 Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome job! That's is so incredible :)
  • EmilyMaverley
    Options
    Thats brilliant! Keep up the good word it'll be so worth it! :))
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep on going!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. Thanks for sharing, it really does motivate to hear other success stories. Keep it up
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    20 pounds IS a lot! Think about it like this, you have removed four 5 pound bags of flour from your body. Helps you picture what you have been carrying around with you! You're doing amazing, keep at it and keep going down! You'll get there. Remember, you and only you are responsible for you!
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have also lost 2 pants sizes, a shirt size, and 2 bra sizes. which is what makes all this worth it. i started at 300 I am now at 279.1. I was losing my mobility, now I feel 10 years younger. My husband is so supportive. I am so grateful.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great job.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's great! Awesome job!
  • doterice2
    Options
    congratulation!!!!!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • schaskes
    schaskes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep celebrating your successes, and they will build on each other! Congratulations! I look forward to reading another about another part of your journey very soon!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progress!!!! Excellent work! Your good news keeps us beginners going!
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful!

we joined the same day! i've lost 10 pounds so far. isn't it a great feeling? aren't you proud of what you can do?

you are a winner!
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys it means a lot. I never expected the weight loss to come so naturally.
  • OldDiggerMan
    Options
    awesome!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    20 lbs does make an amazing difference! Way to go!!! The next 20 will feel amazing too....keep up the great work!!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    WTG..keep up the good work..you are doing amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!