I'm new!

Options
Hello all! I'm new to this. I've been trying to lose weight for awhile. I'm looking to lose 60+ pounds. I need some motivation and people who will kick me into gear! Thanks!
Kim

Replies

• snowfairy1985
    Options
    hi there, ive been doing this for a week now, so will help and encourage as much as i can friend request sent :)
  • lgriffin77
    Options
    Hi I'm not new just back again for another try this time I'm gonna make a life style change one day at atime for me so here I go...
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Seems that there are a lot of us newbies here, please free to friend me after you have seen my profile. I try to be supportive as so many others here do. It's a long journey, but the fact that a decision was made by all of to start then that is really its first step.

Welcome to MFP,!

The most important thing that I have found is that I have had t reeducate myself regarding the type of food I eat and to understand that there is no quick fix. It has to be a lifestyle change. You have taken the most difficult step and that was that you realized you had to take back your life.

Cheerz,

Vasyl

aks Bill
  • VasylP
    Options
    Good for you! When you realize that it is a lifestyle change it makes all the difference in the world. Best of luck and I am sure that you will plenty of encouragement from others here.
  • c_melanson
    c_melanson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! Been on here for almost two months and always looking for new friends. I log everyday :) feel free to add me anyone! :)
  • RoarNCorgi20s
    RoarNCorgi20s Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Im a re-try. Been here once before, made a lot of progress but fell off the wagon.
    Let's make it stick this time!
    Motivation to give here! :)
  • VasylP
    Options
    hi there, ive been doing this for a week now, so will help and encourage as much as i can friend request sent :)

Please understand that it may take some time before you start seeing changes. Like many others may tell you - try to stay away from processed foods - they can really hold one's progress back. It may take some time for your body to also clear your system of toxins. I went through an 18 day process a number of years ago when I first tried to start eating healthier. It helped me keep my weight down. But it will have to be a lifestyle change if you want to see long term and lasting results.

Best of luck! :)
  • hannyz08
    Options
    Hi, I have been using MFP for awhile but its my first post! Anyone can add me, im trying to be more consistent with my recording, I haven been doing a very good job!!! I figure posting and reading others posts will help motivate me! :)
  • ladyshands
    Options
    HI!!! I think tomorrow makes a week for me.. welcome! I love this place