Using the Wii for improving your health????

Options
Anybody utilizing any Wii programs to get into shape???

Replies

• YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sure am. I use the wii fit plus to warm up for at least half an hour before I lift weights.
  • mberi66
    mberi66 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Since I live in Michigan and the weather is still crappy out, I'm thinking of using it when it's too crappy to go for my walk. Plus, This should mix up my routine a bit as well.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm using Wii Fit Plus right now! It's working out great. I started about 3 weeks ago and have gone from barley being able to do a 30 minute work out to a 75 minute workout tonight, and I could have gone longer!! It has done amazing things for my balance and posture. I had surgery on my left knee about a year ago and it's never been right. When I started the Wii program, I was definitely favoring my right side, now I am pretty center mass! The great thing about it is you can tailor it you and your needs. I'm pretty much doing Yoga & Aerobics now, and plan on adding Strength training next week.
  • Carolyn_Owens
    Options
    I use Wii Fit almost every night for a half hour. I am a mom to a two year old as well as a teacher, this is all I have time for! It has really helped me get myself on track! The wii and mfp has helped me to lose 18.5 pounds in about 6 weeks!
  • becfly
    becfly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! I do Zumba on my Wii and I love it. A lot of fun and I can do it whenever I want too.
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii Fit Sport once a week, mostly for stretch exercises like Yoga.