What is your definition of Weight Loss Inspiration?

Options
Sometimes you see the word "inspirational" thrown around a lot, and I would like to know, what makes somebody inspirational to you?

For me it is:
Perseverance
Consistency
Truly feeling good about what they have achieved, and realising what an awesome thing they have done for their body

Anything else?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    A six pack... And I am not talking beer. But that is my inspiration. And on top of that, my wife has medical issues so I am trying to be fit for her so we can concentrate on her getting healthier.
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love that your wife is your motivation :-)
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked.

I'm sure a lot of people share this inspiration. (:
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is the idea that if I can lose my extra weight, and begin to live a healthy lifestyle, that my daughter will have a good role model in her life, and not a mother who is overweight, unhealthy, and unhappy. While I love my own mother to death, she was not a very good body role model for me growing up, and I don't want that for my own daughter. I want her to see that I love my body, and take care of it, so she will love and take care of her own.
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is the idea that if I can lose my extra weight, and begin to live a healthy lifestyle, that my daughter will have a good role model in her life, and not a mother who is overweight, unhealthy, and unhappy. While I love my own mother to death, she was not a very good body role model for me growing up, and I don't want that for my own daughter. I want her to see that I love my body, and take care of it, so she will love and take care of her own.

I am in the exact same situation!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I love that your wife is your motivation :-)

Thanks. It's been a long two years of medical issues so I take this pretty serious.
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options

I am in the exact same situation!
    :flowerforyou: