Kristy/29/NewcastleAustralia

Options
Hello there!

I'm new to MFP, I'm looking for some friends to help keep me interested & motivated and to motivate in turn :)
I'm 29 & live in newcastle NSW, I have 20 kilos to lose. I'd love to make some friends in a similar situation who arnt into crash dieting, (I'm talking postive rolemodels) just real, friendly people who are trying to improve their health.. I'm being a bridesmaids for one of my lovely friends in August this year and while thats not my main reason for losing weight its definatley something that is motivating me along the way. Is there anyone else out there like me?

Replies

• tanzz9
    tanzz9 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi Kristy

I'm in Sydney Australia - also looking at losing 20kgs. I am so excited to finally admit to myself that i am NOT happy being fat and that i really want to lose the weight.

I'd love to have someone else to go through this journey with!
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    hi, I sent you a request :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Novacastrian born and raised but living in tropics nowdays. Feel free to add me if you want. Lost 15kgs the healthy way and happy to help.
  • shellleahy
    shellleahy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy
    Just started would love a buddy ,my aim is to lose 40ish kg but looking short tearm and want to get to 20kg in 20 weeks i have started at gym .Going to the USA in july and when i come back start to look foward to a new me at Christmas
    michelle
  • KristyWalker83
    KristyWalker83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, thanks for the replies! I've added/accepted requests from you all and I can't wait to get to know you all. Have a happy & healthy day

<3 Kris
  • KristyWalker83
    KristyWalker83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Michelle,

What a fantastic goal! You'll be feeling amazing & healthy on time for your holiday. I'd love to go to America, I've been to England & bits of Europe so America is definitely next on my list. I can't wait to get to know you better & cheer you on!

Hi Tanzz9,

It'll be great to have someone with pretty much the same goal as me! Can't wait to say goodbye to this pesky 20kilos that keeps getting in my way!

Hi Mockchoc,

Lucky you, living in the tropics!!! It's cold in newy today (as usual lol)

Hey notworthstalking,

What a funny screen name! I love looking at other people's food diaries for ideas, can't wait to raid yours!

<3
  • narelleconstable
    Options
    Hi Kristy
    I have just joined myself and am from Melbourne. Would love to have a friend on the way - I also need to lose about 20 kilos.