Need some support no help at home!

Options

Replies

• NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It's hard, isn't it? I have a teenager that would rather hang out with friends than go wo=alking with Mom, and a husband that LOVES to cook, and simply can't cook for only two peoplw. I have rush home like a mad woman to cook before he does. I put an add on Craigslist to find work out buddies, and I have weight loss challenges going with 5 different friends....First one to 10 ponds wins.....loser buys movie tickets, or nail polish, or ITunes....get the picture? No support ay home.....seek it out.
  • acd_04
    acd_04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am with you ladies! I am a mother of 2 girls (under 3) and run a daycare out of my home. I also have a husband that loves junk food, which makes it hard for me to stick to my diet.
    I am also new to this site, here for support too :)
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    I hear ya! I live with my boyfriend and as much as he complains that he is a "whale" (his words-NOT mine!!! i think he is adorable) he refuses to work out, or really try to do any healthy eating so I'm pretty much alone. We have to eat separate meals now because I am much more conscious of what I am eating and he is on a "see-food" diet :-p
    feel free to add me as a friend!! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me ..... I will do my best to motivate and support you ...GOOD LUCK :bigsmile:
  • jessicamadeline1116
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one! My husband is Mexican so when he comes from work he wants enchiladas, tacos, etc.. all the good stuff and he refuses to change the diet at home or less go work out with me and its hard not to eat it. I've gained over 30 pounds since I got married and it has been a struggle to loose weight I'm turning 30 this year so I set a goal to loose 30 pounds!!!!!! Add me!!!
  • hw0315
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I joined the site a while ago and never kept up with it. I am now really discouraged as I have gained 5lbs in 3 days according to the wii fit and I thought I was doing good. I have very little will power and neither do some of the people in my house and then some of them get to eat what they want without worrying about gaining weight. It is very frustrating.
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged. Weight loss is not linear and our weight fluctuates throughout the day. Continue to make healthy choices and be active and you will see the results you want! Feel free to add me ladies! I would love to help support!